Luke Skywalker : Force Ghost

swLegacy7.jpg

Had to happen some time.

For anyone who doesn't know about it, this is from the Star Wars:Legacy comic series. It takes place 100 years after the NJO series, and the Sith are at it again. If you'r really interested in it, check Wookieepedia for more info on Legacy.

This is supposed to be the cover for issue #7 of the Legacy series.

Edited by jodo kast 5

I never really liked the legacy idea i though it was too close to the njo order and lotf era i mean another war

anyway sad to see luke as a force ghost :(

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

No one lives forever <_<

Of course Luke would end up Force Ghost, or at least dead =P

Legacy sucks with big S.

It totally destroys whole idea of Anakin bringing balance to Force

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"It totally destroys whole idea of Anakin bringing balance to Force"

Heh, the thought of Hayden Christensen bringing balance to anything gives me a rash.

Or at least an anurism :lol:

And meh, whats so bad about Luke being a force ghost? I think Hamill did a lousy job of portraying him, he acts a little to wimpy for my standards. But the book character of Luke is actually pretty cool. And him being a force ghost just means he'll be around forever :o

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

"It totally destroys whole idea of Anakin bringing balance to Force"

Heh, the thought of Hayden Christensen bringing balance to anything gives me a rash.

Or at least an anurism ;)

And meh, whats so bad about Luke being a force ghost? I think Hamill did a lousy job of portraying him, he acts a little to wimpy for my standards. But the book character of Luke is actually pretty cool. And him being a force ghost just means he'll be around forever :)

yeah I guess but I really disklike legacy comics if it had been 1000 year later or something different, I would be like cool luke force ghost, but since its in Legacy comics I was unhappy.

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I'd like to see the Luke-Era die.

We've pretty much seen all there is to see about Luke and Han, and Chewie, and all the offspring.

Agreed. Let's shift the moving and shaking away from the Skywalker/Solo family

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

this is the thread why i had to sign up for these forums. first off, legacy rocks! it and the kotor comics are probably the best things star wars in the past 5 years. (other than kotor and kotor2 xbox style). legacy seems to be tying everything together nicely at this point (it could really go to crap later though). we got a skywalker that has said "**** that, and **** you jedi!" an exiled emperor (decended from the greatest tie pilot ever, baron fel), who's also a trained jedi. bad ass villians, like a tattooed up twi'lek of destruction. Mission Vao's great, great, great, great, add 4000 years of decendants grand children. the 501st just made an appearnce in issue 3. of all the comics i read, legacy is the one that i look forward to the most every month. i also wanted to say that force spirit luke made his first appearance with this months issue 3 as well. so if you want to see a dead luke, you don't have to wait for issue 7, go pick up #3, it should be on your local comic retailers shelf cuz it just came out last thursday.

Edited by the_all_powerful_mike

It's really sad to see the most powerful Jedi Master ever as a Force ghost.

Never tell me the decimal points -Space Invaders

Vader:When last we met you were the master and I the pupil. Now I am the mas- Obi:When last we met you were a noob with one arm being burned alive , you got PWNED

They did not "kill" luke. Everyone perishes sooner or later

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Uh...so? So is your dear Palpy

thats only b/c of that traitor vader

Actually, he got killed by Vader, then Luke and Leia, then by Han and Empatojayos Brand (Who took his(Palpy's) spirit with him when he got killed.) .

Palpatine was a wuss, even in his DE form, since that was, basically, him in his prime, and Luke was equal to him then, and only became more stronger afterwards. Still, he IS the most powerful SIth Lord in Histroy(According to the NEC, which IS canon.) .