Unkillable enemies discussion

Judge Hades

Though the previous 18 pages contained content about how Troika weren't following the rules, yet it seems they were.

How many other ways can you rationalize this :rolleyes:

I'm done with this thread. You've clearly lost, and have essentially resorted to strawman (as the discussion never involved whether WoD werewolves were well implemented. They way you were bashing Troika for not following the WoD rules, I figured you actually knew the WoD rules, so I was taking your word for it. I wonder how much other PnP RPG stuff you have bluffed your way through).

Continue on with the fingers in the ears screaming "Lalalala" if it makes you feel better.

Though the previous 18 pages contained content about how Troika weren't following the rules, yet it seems they were.

How many other ways can you rationalize this :rolleyes:

I'm done with this thread.  You've clearly lost, and have essentially resorted to strawman (as the discussion never involved whether WoD werewolves were well implemented.  They way you were bashing Troika for not following the WoD rules, I figured you actually knew the WoD rules, so I was taking your word for it.  I wonder how much other PnP RPG stuff you have bluffed your way through).

Continue on with the fingers in the ears screaming "Lalalala" if it makes you feel better.

I agree.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

So, in a proper Vampire game there would never be a werewolf showing up like one did in Bloodlines then?

Werewolves could definitely show up in a Vampire campaign, they do exist in the same world. And they can potentially make for good adversaries. What I mean with cross-campaign was playing a vampire and a werewolf (or a mage) in the same group. It can be done and it can be great fun, but the rules aren't balanced for this.

Although fitting a werewolf into a vampire chronicle is probably easier than the other way around, since not all werewolves are fighting machines. A vampire in a standard werewolf chronicle would have it a lot tougher.

So I was wrong.  Big deal.  That doesn't mean the subject is dead.  Near invincible enemies are still cheesey.

what about ones that could be made into gods?

Mages with full out forces/prime/matter could literally turn the world upside down.

then we get into the "demon: the fallen" game they made before the shot the world in the collective head.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.