Luke(prime power) vs Revan and Palpatine.

Well ancient sith lords did just storm in and kill hundreds of force sensitives at a time. Either way few sith lords relied minipulating others to HIDE BEHIND to make up for their OWN lack of power like palpatine.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

palpspowerlq2.th.jpg

Case closed...officially. NEC is an official release of Lucasfilms and therefore, everything that is in the book is 100% true. Can't argue with it. You may not agree but in canon, Palps is more powerful then any of the Sith Lords in history. And once you start arguing with canon then you've lost sanity.

Edited by Wild Storm

That gives me nothing. How is this official. All I see is a short summary. I don't see where or who it's from and either way that leaves us right back to square one. If he was the msot powerful sith lord he would have MORE RAW POWER. Like the power to incincerate yoda instantly. The power to take out planets WITHOUT RELYING off technoligy such as the DEATH STAR and other PEOPLE to do it for him. Fact is palpatine NEEDED others to make up for his lack of power. Yes DE sidious was extremley strong but the strongest of all sith ever? Some dark lords of the sith aren't even known. How do we know sidious was even better than his former master? Once I SEE him do SOMETHING worthy of making him the greatest dark lord of the sith EVER than I will believe it but there is just so much he wasn't able to do and there was just so many extreme abiliies that he NEVER learned. Like I said if he was so powerful why did he need a death star. He was the MOST POWERFUL MINIPULATER but in terms of RAW power he was not. He spent to much time building up his empire and minipulating others to cover for his weaknesses.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Do I have to scan the entire book for you to understand? Read it carefully. It clearly says that Palpatine was the most powerful Sith in history...

Idiotic fanboy...I feel like I'm arguing with a nine year old about the difference between Anakin and Luke.

Edited by Wild Storm

Do I have to scan the entire book for you to understand? Read it carefully. It clearly says that Palpatine was the most powerful Sith in history...

Idiotic fanboy...I feel like I'm arguing with a nine year old about the difference between Anakin and Luke.

I say WHAT it said. But you have GIVEN me no proof as to where this came from. You told me. That's about it. But I see nowhere that says it's official fanboy. And I will gladly argue with that by saying it means he was the msot powerful dark lord of the sith because his empire not his OWN POWER. If he was ALONE he would be no match for a true ancient dark lord of the sith.

EDIT: The only fanboy here is you. You fail to show me where you got this information from and what makes it official. I got no proof that it is official. Hell yeah I read the whole mother ####ing thing already. That GIVES ME NOTHING. What makes that official. Anyone can right that. I see no proof within that link that that was official. And back up my other arguements. Why does palaptine reley on devices such as the death star if he is so powerful. Truth is he can't take out a planet and his only super impressive ability to compare him to ancient sith lords is his force storm. ONE BLOODY THING. That's it. Mant sith have achieved such feats. All his other feats on that lvl are through OTHER people under his control weather it be force sensitives, tecnoligy, and army or whatever. Other sith could take out planets, move just as fast and showed even more RAW POWER. If there were ONLY sith lords in the entire galaxy and nothing for sidious to hide behind he would get owned by ancient sith lords. Hell sidious was also still a man. Nililus was so power he could not even remain a man and that was PART OF THE STORY and not a gameplay thing if you want to use that as an excuse. That ALONE is proof that sidious did not achieve a power greater than any.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
- Xard

K first off I don't need my mom to by it for me. I make plenty of money from hustlein.

Second off I see no proof that that is a page in the book.

Third off you still haven't backed up any of my arguements. Case closed. He never even gained abilities such as force crush.

Now I am tired of argueing with little kids who think they can just come up and start sh!t all the time. Unless your going to do sh!t than stfu.

- Xard

K first off I don't need my mom to by it for me. I make plenty of money from hustlein.

Oh yeah. Your cool. <_<

Second off I see no proof that that is a page in the book.

And how do you expect me to prove to you that is a page in the book?

Best that could be done without destroying the book itself (part of the cover is folded over to the page).

Third off you still haven't backed up any of my arguements. Case closed. He never even gained abilities such as force crush.

I don't need to prove anything. The book says Palpatine is the most powerful sith of all time - no debate. Vader knew Force Crush (Dark Forces). He had to learn it from someone...

Now I am tired of argueing with little kids who think they can just come up and start sh!t all the time. Unless your going to do sh!t than stfu.

You mean like you do? And if you think that way, I suggest you start something at Starwars.com or maybe even throw that into Palpatines bio at Wookiepedia.

Edited by Wild Storm

Oh yeah. Your cool

I don't give a flying f#ck what you think. OPG = PIMP

And how do you expect me to prove to you that is a page in the book?

Hmm you can't so the debate goes on.

EDIT: NVM you have proved your point it is from the book. Now it is a matter of interpetation as well. What did in mean by that? Could of meant THROUGH minipulating he became the strongest because he made the strongest army to back him up when he got in some tight sh!t.

I don't need to prove anything. The book says Palpatine is the most powerful sith of all time - no debate. Vader knew Force Crush (Dark Forces). He had to learn it from someone...

What maks you think vader had to learn it from someone. Exile learned it from simply being a wound in the force and knew how the harness it's power unlike vader. And yes you need to give a list of feats that he has acomplished (minipulating does not count) to even begin to say he is the msot powerful. When I am comparing jedi power lvls I compare them on WHAT THEY DID! WHAT THEY HAVE SHOWN! THEIR ABILITIES THEY HAVE SHOWN!

You mean like you do?

No like you. As far as I am concerned the only thing that counts as what a force sensitive has acomplished. Lucas could say someone like Kit fisto is more powerful than revan. Doesn't make it true. He has nothing to back that up. Stan lee can say ant man can beat the hulk. Doesn't make it true. The only things that have any say in this is what they have acomplished.

- Xard

No like you. As far as I am concerned the only thing that counts as what a force sensitive has acomplished. Lucas could say someone like Kit fisto is more powerful than revan. Doesn't make it true. He has nothing to back that up. Stan lee can say ant man can beat the hulk. Doesn't make it true. The only things that have any say in this is what they have acomplished.

Uh...yeah it does. Anything Lucas says goes. That's the way G-canon works. Whatever the boss wants. The boss gets.

Uh...yeah it does. Anything Lucas says goes. That's the way G-canon works. Whatever the boss wants. The boss gets.

K you can think kit-fisto can beat revan and hell even luke if lucas says it.

EDIT: Example would be like I made a movie where a super star destroyer got blown up and than said in an interview that it didn't. I guess what I say goes. :rolleyes:

- Xard

K you can think kit-fisto can beat revan and hell even luke if lucas says it.

EDIT: Example would be like I made a movie where a super star destroyer got blown up and than said in an interview that it didn't. I guess what I say goes. :rolleyes:

You got it. I may not like it but I'm not going to be a jackass and sit here debating something that is completley out of my hands. Like Revan being a guy, I don't like Revan being a guy. I think it suits Revan if he were a woman. More shock value. I don't like it how it's canon but I don't have much of a choice.

EDIT: Example would be like I made a movie where a super star destroyer got blown up and than said in an interview that it didn't. I guess what I say goes

In case you didn't know, science-fiction is notorious for finding loop holes bring things back the way the creator wants. Like in DC comics...how many times has a character died but they always find a way to bring them back from the dead?

Edited by Wild Storm

You got it. I may not like it but I'm not going to be a jackass and sit here debating something that is completley out of my hands. Like Revan being a guy, I don't like Revan being a guy. I think it suits Revan if he were a woman. More shock value. I don't like it how it's canon but I don't have much of a choice.

Ok I guess that star destroyer was never destroyed even though it was destroyed in the movie and it showed it. :rolleyes:

In case you didn't know, science-fiction is notorious for finding loop holes bring things back the way the creator wants. Like in DC comics...how many times has a character died but they always find a way to bring them back from the dead?

Well you can think what you want.

- Xard

Ok I guess that star destroyer was never destroyed even though it was destroyed in the movie and it showed it.

Unfortunatly, no books, comics, creators have said otherwise so it's still destroyed.

Well you can think what you want.

Same applies to you. Except I'm actually following a book. Your following whatever is in that little mind of yours (blank space perhaps?)

Unfortunatly, no books, comics, creators have said otherwise so it's still destroyed.

You missed the point. I said if I (AS IN ME) created a movie with a star destroyer and had it destroyed in the movie but later in an interview said it was not destroyed. But I guess since I made (if I made it) it I can just say it wasn't destroyed even though it was SHOWN destroyed. Do you go by what the creator said or what was shown and proved throughout the story?

Same applies to you. Except I'm actually following a book. Your following whatever is in that little mind of yours (blank space perhaps?)

No actually EVENTS, FEATS AND THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FILMS, BOOKS, AND GAMES TO SHOW POWER! Things that HAPPENED. Things that were SHOWN. Thing that WERE PROVED. Did sidious have the ability to consume planets, vaporize all life, move at blinding invisible speeds, draw power off others and did he fidn the secrets to immortality? And for those who think his former master was and he learned how to be immortal he died and it was SHOWN in the film. Lucas had it part of the story that he learned everythnig his former master did including keeping others from dieing but he NEVER learned that ability. Lucas story argues with itself. As I said once sidious PROVES by showing us that he can acomplish a force feat FAR greater than the prevuis ones we have seen we could debate him the most pwoerful EVER but for now he is defently NOT the msot powerful ever.

EDIT: Anyway none of this matters since I have already said luke would probably win.

- Xard

You missed the point. I said if I (AS IN ME) created a movie with a star destroyer and had it destroyed in the movie but later in an interview said it was not destroyed. But I guess since I made (if I made it) it I can just say it wasn't destroyed even though it was SHOWN destroyed. Do you go by what the creator said or what was shown and proved throughout the story?

It's science fiction. You can get away with anything.

No actually EVENTS, FEATS AND THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FILMS, BOOKS, AND GAMES TO SHOW POWER! Things that HAPPENED. Things that were SHOWN. Thing that WERE PROVED. Did sidious have the ability to consume planets, vaporize all life, move at blinding invisible speeds, draw power off others and did he fidn the secrets to immortality? And for those who think his former master was and he learned how to be immortal he died and it was SHOWN in the film. Lucas had it part of the story that he learned everythnig his former master did including keeping others from dieing but he NEVER learned that ability. Lucas story argues with itself. As I said once sidious PROVES by showing us that he can acomplish a force feat FAR greater than the prevuis ones we have seen we could debate him the most pwoerful EVER but for now he is defently NOT the msot powerful ever.

Doesn't matter. Book says that he is the most powerful. Can't argue with a book now can we?

Edited by Wild Storm

I'm not, I'm telling you facts. DE Sidious knew EVERY Darkside technique known, and even made a few himself (DE Sourcebook.), and you're putting Revan>DE Palpatine? Don't make me laugh, stupid fanboy, without any proof or points to your claims, your argument holds more water than Custer's dead body. Hell, even the NEC says Palpatine is the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith in History. If anyone has the NEC and doesn't believe me, it's on Page 84.

OverPowered Godzilla: "ZoMg!!1! TEH R3VAN W1LL B34T P41PATIN3 B3(4U5E i SAY S0!!11!!1."

^That's what you're basically saying.

GIVE ME PROOF NOW!!!!! If he knew every darkside tecnique KNOWN EVER IN SITH HISTORY he would just STARE at luke and he would die PEROID END OF DISCCUSION FANBOY! That is the most retarded thing I ever heard. In fact Palpatine tried all he could to learn the electro magnectic torpedoe that another sith possed and could take OUT PLANETS WITH IT. Hmm Palpatine came FAR from knowing EVERY darkside power. His impressive feat was his force storm. I laugh at how arrogant you are. Complete and utter fanboy. Go worship him somewhere else. I wasn't even saying REVAN WAS DA MSOT UBBER PWNAGE EVER! I said don't udnerstand Revan because he to collected VAST amounts of knowledge (even knowledge sidious never descovered). He also had an unlimited potential where as palps was limited and I bet you any money Revan had a higher medeclorian level. I NEVER did say Revan was more powerful all I said is he very well might be since we know so little about him yet you jump to conclusions like the creater or star wars. You are the one with no proof of your claims. Once palpatine increases in power from every kill, creates force bonds, destroys PLANETS (and he was to WEAK WHICH WAS WHY HE BUILT THE eclipse star destroyer :rolleyes: ) by draining them and from energy attacks, moves ad invisible speeds to the human eye (blur is not invisisble), and shows some new abilities THAN come back to me fanboy. Your lack of knowledge should be noted to everyone.

PLPAPATINE IS DA BESTEST EVER AND NO'S EVEYRTIN TER IS TO NO BOUT DA FORCE

That was what your retarded a$$ jsut said. Think twice. You can't even begin to back that up.

I gave you proof from 4 different CANON sources, n00b. All you've given me is your stupid biased opinion.

Retarded? Look who's talking. You're the one who is acting like one.

And the DE Sourcebook specifically states that Palpatine knows every Darkside technique, every defense against them and has even made a few himself.

NEC says he's the most powerful, I even gave you the page number to look for the quote.

And where did Revan collect vast amounts of Knowledge? Malachor was very limited, Sidious' Library of Sith artifacts wasn't. Your 'Points': Moot.

And I already have backed it up, you're just too dumb to admit that your 'logic' is as flawed as the US Government, you stupid fanboy n00b.

Now

buckostfu5eb.jpg

USING ALL CAPS, AS IN SHOUTING and using colorful words, bypassing the word filter, is not going to win you any arguments. It just shows you are incapable of debating in a civil way.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Well I think that we have indeed at the end of this thread. I'll be seeing a few poeple shortly. Remember, making it personal, resorting to flaming and baiting is not tolerable. Please reflect on this the next time you feel emotions overwhelming what you are typing.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: