Luke(prime power) vs Revan and Palpatine.

Luke against the two of them? Hmm, thats tough. I'm gonna say Luke because, while it seems like 2 highly powerful enemies would be difficult, Luke wasnt your typical Jedi Knight or ect...

For example, when Anakin and Obi fought Dooku (And Dooku was nothing terrificly special although he certainly wasnt a push over) Dooku beat them both the first time and then beat Obi the second time, all this time with 2 opponants. Luke now is alot more powerful then Dooku in his prime, and neither Revan or Palpy are in the liniage of "The chosen one". So yeah, I'm gonna give it to Luke. If you read about him in his prime, you find he's pretty rediculously powerful.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

what's with all the power threads?

we're comparing fictional characters power when they have never been and probably never will be put up against eachother in a difinitive work so these threads all reduce to wars within a page and a half...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Luke.

Considering Luke beat DE Palpatine (Who would kick Revan's ass in a fight.) when he was weaker than he is now, but more powerful than Yoda or Mace then, he'd quickly chop Revan up and proceed to show DE Sidious how to handle a saber.

If anyone wants me to list the feats Luke has done up until LOTF, feel free to ask. :)

I don't want another Most powerful jedi topic, though it looks like OPG wants to honor his

Edited by LadyCrimson

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

i'll go for Revan..... the jedi in the movie are week, the jedi in the sith war is more powerfull...beside revan was looking for someting big, i think thats the " true sith" and if he finds it luke will die like all the jedi that have tryd to kill him  :thumbsup:

Uh, have you even READ any of the post-ROTJ books? This Luke in LOTF, the same Luke that can create artificial black holes(Black Fleet Crisis) and Force Storms(Dark Empire.), the same Luke that hide his Force presence instantly(Fallanassi ability, Dark Fleet Crisis.). Revan isn't anywhere NEAR Luke, hell DE Luke could take on Yoda and win, the same Yoda who was the most powerful Jedi in History(Until Luke, and the source for this is the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook.). And from what we've seen/heard what Yoda's done, I'd say Yoda>Revan.

Revan. Win. Thanks.
Bull. Sh*t. Thanks

LOTF Luke> DE Palpatine and Revan.

Edited by jodo kast 5

Considering Luke beat DE Palpatine (Who would kick Revan's ass in a fight.)

Revan was no push over. I would not be so sure. I bet you any money revans medeclorian level is higher than palpatines but he never learned force storm like palpatine did although it is debatable that he learned force lighting storm. Either way this is after Revans mind was erased and when he was in his prime power. The jedi teachers claimed his potential was unlimited all though that may not be able to be taken 100 percent litrally. Don't underestimate Revan though.

I'm not, I'm telling you facts. DE Sidious knew EVERY Darkside technique known, and even made a few himself (DE Sourcebook.), and you're putting Revan>DE Palpatine? Don't make me laugh, stupid fanboy, without any proof or points to your claims, your argument holds more water than Custer's dead body. Hell, even the NEC says Palpatine is the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith in History. If anyone has the NEC and doesn't believe me, it's on Page 84.

OverPowered Godzilla: "ZoMg!!1! TEH R3VAN W1LL B34T P41PATIN3 B3(4U5E i SAY S0!!11!!1."

^That's what you're basically saying.

Edited by jodo kast 5

Considering Luke beat DE Palpatine (Who would kick Revan's ass in a fight.)

Revan was no push over. I would not be so sure. I bet you any money revans medeclorian level is higher than palpatines but he never learned force storm like palpatine did although it is debatable that he learned force lighting storm. Either way this is after Revans mind was erased and when he was in his prime power. The jedi teachers claimed his potential was unlimited all though that may not be able to be taken 100 percent litrally. Don't underestimate Revan though.

I'm not, I'm telling you facts. DE Sidious knew EVERY Darkside technique known, and even made a few himself (DE Sourcebook.), and you're putting Revan>DE Palpatine? Don't make me laugh, stupid fanboy, without any proof or points to your claims, your argument holds more water than Custer's dead body. Hell, even the NEC says Palpatine is the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith in History. If anyone has the NEC and doesn't believe me, it's on Page 84.

OverPowered Godzilla: "ZoMg!!1! TEH R3VAN W1LL B34T P41PATIN3 B3(4U5E i SAY S0!!11!!1."

...why didn't I think of that when he was calling me retarded...? But I guess I was having a so-called arguement with "the best" (as he described himself) <_<

Edited by Wild Storm

Ive seen and have gone against, better.

It's where you get your information that matters, it has to be a canon source to be concluded as valid, in a debate. :p

And the NEC, DE Sourcebook, Power of the Jedi Sourcebook and the Dark Fleet Crisis Trilogy, all back my argument.

Basically, he's fighting a losing battle when it comes to 'Who's more powerful?".

Edited by jodo kast 5

I don't want another Most powerful jedi topic, though it looks like OPG wants to honor his

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

That question was pointed to OPG :p

GIVE ME PROOF NOW!!!!! If he knew every darkside tecnique KNOWN EVER IN SITH HISTORY he would just STARE at luke and he would die PEROID END OF DISCCUSION FANBOY! That is the most retarded thing I ever heard. In fact Palpatine tried all he could to learn the electro magnectic torpedoe that another sith possed and could take OUT PLANETS WITH IT. Hmm Palpatine came FAR from knowing EVERY darkside power. His impressive feat was his force storm. I laugh at how arrogant you are. Complete and utter fanboy. Go worship him somewhere else. I wasn't even saying REVAN WAS DA MSOT UBBER PWNAGE EVER! I said don't udnerstand Revan because he to collected VAST amounts of knowledge (even knowledge sidious never descovered). He also had an unlimited potential where as palps was limited and I bet you any money Revan had a higher medeclorian level. I NEVER did say Revan was more powerful all I said is he very well might be since we know so little about him yet you jump to conclusions like the creater or star wars. You are the one with no proof of your claims. Once palpatine increases in power from every kill, creates force bonds, destroys PLANETS (and he was to WEAK WHICH WAS WHY HE BUILT THE eclipse star destroyer :rolleyes: ) by draining them and from energy attacks, moves ad invisible speeds to the human eye (blur is not invisisble), and shows some new abilities THAN come back to me fanboy. Your lack of knowledge should be noted to everyone.

PLPAPATINE IS DA BESTEST EVER AND NO'S EVEYRTIN TER IS TO NO BOUT DA FORCE

That was what your retarded a$$ jsut said. Think twice. You can't even begin to back that up.

O RLY? Maybe you should go to read those messages again. All those arguments were tored to small pieces, not by me alone. And it was you who left the forum whining after that 

Oh my god, I started with very n00b flaming  Now I have to say something witty... 

ZING! 

(that should do it)

Oh well, anyway: Palpatine's is officially stated to be most powerful sith ever, Revan is powerful, but Luke is more powerful than him.

Yea read those messeges and it sickens me how arrogant you are and how much you ignroe everything laid down right in front of your eyes. I have gave you links, quotes fro mthe charactrs who faught next to him, and storyline FACTS so except them. All you can say is this is not cannon. Yeah real smart. :rolleyes: Anyway this is COMPLETLEY irrelevant to this topic! The EXILE has nothing to do with it again showing your lack of understanding.

Did you get hit really hard in the head when you were younger? :rolleyes:

Ok smart @$$ give me proof. Give me a link as to where it says palpatine is the most powerful sith EVER. And than tell me what he has shown to even begin to make that statement. :rolleyes:

Just like your retarded responses as to palps being the only sith during his time hahahahah. PAY ATTENTION.

EDIT: Oh and none of this matters because I already said luke would msot likley win.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

GIVE ME PROOF NOW!!!!! If he knew every darkside tecnique KNOWN EVER IN SITH HISTORY he would just STARE at luke and he would die PEROID END OF DISCCUSION FANBOY! That is the most retarded thing I ever heard. In fact Palpatine tried all he could to learn the electro magnectic torpedoe that another sith possed and could take OUT PLANETS WITH IT. Hmm Palpatine came FAR from knowing EVERY darkside power. His impressive feat was his force storm. I laugh at how arrogant you are. Complete and utter fanboy. Go worship him somewhere else. I wasn't even saying REVAN WAS DA MSOT UBBER PWNAGE EVER! I said don't udnerstand Revan because he to collected VAST amounts of knowledge (even knowledge sidious never descovered). He also had an unlimited potential where as palps was limited and I bet you any money Revan had a higher medeclorian level. I NEVER did say Revan was more powerful all I said is he very well might be since we know so little about him yet you jump to conclusions like the creater or star wars. You are the one with no proof of your claims. Once palpatine increases in power from every kill, creates force bonds, destroys PLANETS (and he was to WEAK WHICH WAS WHY HE BUILT THE eclipse star destroyer :rolleyes: ) by draining them and from energy attacks, moves ad invisible speeds to the human eye (blur is not invisisble), and shows some new abilities THAN come back to me fanboy. Your lack of knowledge should be noted to everyone.

PLPAPATINE IS DA BESTEST EVER AND NO'S EVEYRTIN TER IS TO NO BOUT DA FORCE

That was what your retarded a$$ jsut said. Think twice. You can't even begin to back that up.

O RLY? Maybe you should go to read those messages again. All those arguments were tored to small pieces, not by me alone. And it was you who left the forum whining after that 

Oh my god, I started with very n00b flaming  Now I have to say something witty... 

ZING! 

(that should do it)

Oh well, anyway: Palpatine's is officially stated to be most powerful sith ever, Revan is powerful, but Luke is more powerful than him.

Yea read those messeges and it sickens me how arrogant you are and how much you ignroe everything laid down right in front of your eyes. I have gave you links, quotes fro mthe charactrs who faught next to him, and storyline FACTS so except them. All you can say is this is not cannon. Yeah real smart. :rolleyes: Anyway this is COMPLETLEY irrelevant to this topic! The EXILE has nothing to do with it again showing your lack of understanding.

Did you get hit really hard in the head when you were younger? :rolleyes:

Ok smart @$$ give me proof. Give me a link as to where it says palpatine is the most powerful sith EVER. And than tell me what he has shown to even begin to make that statement. :rolleyes:

Just like your retarded responses as to palps being the only sith during his time hahahahah. PAY ATTENTION.

EDIT: Oh and none of this matters because I already said luke would msot likley win.

Electromagnectic WHAT!?

Lets see... palpatine could summon force storms that devoured fleets and could eat planets, he could make people into sith, and he built the eclipse because it was a DEMONSTRATION of what the empire was capable of... Like the death star.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Electromagnectic WHAT!?

Lets see... palpatine could summon force storms that devoured fleets and could eat planets, he could make people into sith, and he built the eclipse because it was a DEMONSTRATION of what the empire was capable of... Like the death star

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Electromagnetic_torpedo

Here's the power that sidious TRIED to learn but never did. Also his force storms NEVER EVER showed the ability to destroy a planet. Yes entire star ships and fleets but not a planet. And it's not like when he is dueling someone right next to him that he can just use that ability. He would kill himself to. Also sidious DID NOT make the eclipse. It was imperial troops that did or at least the suepr laser. The whole super laster design was created by vader and imperial troops. And even if you could argue sidious had the intellegence to make a super laser cannon that has nothing to do with his OWN RAW POWER. Palpatine NEEDED an army to try to rule the galaxy where as many ancient sith did not. They just came in and kill everybody.

Here is the power everyone worships palpatine for. One that can't even directly help him in this duel.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Storm

EDIT: Also who is the say if Revan found the book of anger and set out to learn this ability that he wouldn't. I believe Revan had the potential to learn virtually any ability. But instead Revan set out to find the star forge. Oh and luke beat palpatine WITH LEAIS help for those who keep saying he just did it. And it was a saber duel.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

They just came in and kill everybody.

One cannot rule an empire if there is no empire to rule. Duh.

Ok smart @$$ give me proof. Give me a link as to where it says palpatine is the most powerful sith EVER. And than tell me what he has shown to even begin to make that statement. rolleyes.gif

I'll scan the page.

Edited by Wild Storm