Timeline?

Canderous - likely around between age 50 to 60. Thought I heard it once when his character mentioned about war exploits and battles on EH. Obvious character with age, Jolee.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

If only Juhani had nine lives to the power of nine, rather than being as susceptible to mortality like other KotOR characters, of which a few like Carth and Revan being distinctively human. Then again, Cathar could be slightly different from concept of cat in human form.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Bastila is five years older than Mission and 19 by KOTOR. Mission is 14 and obviously not older than Juhani{ 2 year olds don't have good memory. You lose your memory before 3 when you turn three.} Mira is still a teenager by KOTOR2. In a word that timeline is screwed.

I agree with the Juhani-bit, but I don't think that Mira is still a teenager in KOTOR, that would make her only as old as Mission, or even younger, nor do I think that Bastila's age is given anywhere in the two games.

that's what happens when multiple people writes a kalender on fictive dates and events.. it get's messy and full of inconsistensies! Now if it was reality we could eventually discover the mistakes and correct them (as thing do tend to happen in a pretty set order) - here we must assume that the entire construct is faulted due to human error .. and is, at best, therefore unimportant!

Fortune favors the bald.

No, it was the soggy fur-balls.
3,963: Juhani born

3,956. Jedi Civil War ends

My Revan/Juhani slashfic just became all sorts of icky.

Slash like Xena/Gabriel? (w00t) Link?

Well Juhani is rumored to be like that, an incomplete lesbian romance.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

No, it was the soggy fur-balls.
3,963: Juhani born

3,956. Jedi Civil War ends

My Revan/Juhani slashfic just became all sorts of icky.

Slash like Xena/Gabriel? (w00t) Link?

Well Juhani is rumored to be like that, an incomplete lesbian romance.

Oh really? What about her "friend" Belaya?

They probaly hide out in the kinrath caves and ........ :)

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

• 2 months later...

*Bump* Not a Necro! :bat:

Quote taken from the "Talk Page" on Wookiepedia http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Juhani..._seems..._wrong

The Information in this article seems... wrong

Ok... so she's seven in KotOR? What?

Whoever at LucasFilm placed the battle of Cathar at 3963 is obviously mistaken... it MUST have been one of the planets that the Mandalorians messed up BEFORE the MAIN Mandalorian Wars, during the period from 3976 BBY to 3963 BBY... especially since it's outside of the Republic anyway.

Urg. LucasFilm's continuity guys are rubbish. (195.92.168.166 12:51, 5 November 2006 (UTC))

You raise a good point; Juhani states that Cathar was attacked before the Republic entered the Mandalorian wars, it was one of the reasons the Republic didn't intervene. Otherwise Juhani herself would not fit properly into continuity. Lucas Arts may have the authority to retcon whatever they want, but not if it's going to leave such a glaring plot hole. So what do we do about it? Exclude the new date, or use it and put aside a simply note the descrepencies, as was done with Kreia's article? Master Kavar 14:31, 5 November 2006 (UTC)

I've just taken a look over at the Battle of Cathar article. I think it would be worthwhile noting the descrepencies in that article... because it seriously looks like Dan Wallace made another boo-boo. Sentry mentions that it was retconned, but retcons are supposed to fix things. The original (pre Mando War) date for the Battle of Cathar didn't NEED fixing... Dan could have had ANY battle be what galvanised Revan and had him marching off to war. Why did it have to be the battle of Cathar? (Ulicus 17:27, 5 November 2006 (UTC))

I don't particularly like the retcon, but I think that it can be made to work. If I remember correctly, Juhani never states how old she was when she left her home world, so the date of the battle doesn't really change her age. I am guessing that she was in her teens when she arrived on Taris.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Can't help but remember cat woman whenever am thinking of Juhani. There is dialogue option in original KotOR where character gets conversation line which goes something like "Bastila and the cat woman". However, Juhani looks more like alien character rather than anything close to that at all.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I'm not sure...I'm sure that K1 happened after Mandalorian wars, as Revan was captured.

K2 happened 5 years after K1. That's a brief history.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.