Timeline?

Dunno if this is the correct place to ask, but here goes.

What is the correct timeline for the events taking place during Kotor 1 & 2? How old are Revan?

From the in game messages in Kotor 1 we are told something along the lines of" The Mandolorian War ended 4 years ago and should have brought peace to the republic. It didn't."

I think I also got this message (also Kotor 1): "2 years ago the Jedi set an ambush for Revan and Malak.." [dont remember the rest].

So. Revan heads for war in year X. He is how old? How long does the Mandy War takes?

Any thoughts?

Revan is young, that is all that we know

For Mandy wars etc. go to Wookiepedia

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Go to the LucasArts site on Kotor2. Read through the Chronicles, it gives out detailed information on the timeline.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Okay I found something:

Time frame: 3,961 - 3,956 B.B.Y.

In this period we have the culmination of the Mandalorian War, the return of Revan as conquer and the attack lead by Bastila.

Weird stuff: The Star Forge is not mentioned once here. Only Malachor V as being the source of Revans dark side power.

Weird stuff: "Rather than helping his Master, DARTH MALAK lets the Jedi drag Revan from the throne after attempting a mind-wipe which was only partially successful. Returning to the Council with a comatose Revan..." Not exactly what happens in the game.

Weird stuff: Revan is confirmed as being male and is also referred to as Master Revan. I though we was a knight.

So. What do we have timeline speaking?

In 3,956 B.B.Y. Revan is captured and in 3,956 B.B.Y. Malak is defeated. Then I don't know where I got the two years in between from.

The period afterwards is very brief.

Well, IT IS the chronicles... :(

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Wars Mandalorian war

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Civil_War Jedi Civil War

K2 starts 5 years after end of K1 and JCW

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay I found something:

In 3,956 B.B.Y. Revan is captured and in 3,956 B.B.Y. Malak is defeated. Then I don't know where I got the two years in between from.

The period afterwards is very brief.

... two years? they're the same year!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There is whole year between Revan's capture and beginning of k1

Still, it is the Chronicles :)

Edited by Xard

I referred to Carth's "That was a year ago" etc. (can't remember what then came, something like that things haven't improved) when talking with him about subject at Taris

I think I was referring to the load screens and the opening crawler.

I was looking through the time line on Wookiepedia and found some oddities.

NOTE: to save my sanity I have left out "BBY" Before Battle of Yavin.

:shifty: I shall start at the begining. :D

13,700,000,000. The Big Bang. (It does say that).

7,500,000. The first sentient species evolved.

999,989. Records were first made but are indecipherable by modern historians.

499,989. By this time most sentient species have records that are decipherable by modern historians.

49,000. The Rakata establish Infinite Empire.

34,000. It says that the Rakata ceases to exist as a galactic power.... :blink:

30,000. Infinite Empire, the Stare Forge was built..... :huh:

28,000. The Sith Adas conquers his home world of Korriban, rules for 300 years and dies in battle ridding Korriban of the Rakata.

27,500. Alderaan colonized by humans.

25,970. Rakatan Empire collapses.

25,000. The Republic was founded. <_<

24,500. The First Great Schism, Jedi turning to Sithies. (w00t) Hurray! (w00t)

:(EDIT (snip!)

It doesn't say when Revan, Bastilla, Malak, or Exile were born....For perspective Ulic Qel-Droma Born 4018- 3986.

4,014. Canderous Ordo born.

3,994. Carth Onassi born.

3,976. Visa Marr Brianna and Dispimple,(sic) born.

3,974. Mira born.

3,970. Mission Vao born.

Note: I draw your attention to this early, Juhani is apparently younger than Mission.... :huh:

3,965. Mandalorian War begins.

3,963. Juhani born :huh: on Cathar Mandalorians attack Cathar. Revan Malak, Exile, and other Jedi leave to fight.

3,961. Exhange driven off Taris...Juhani freed. :(

3,960. Mandalorian War ends, Exile exiled, and Revan and Malak go :poof: :) and disapperate into the dark and scawy unknown.

3,959. Revan becomes Sith Lord, Sith War begins. Malak bombs Telos....(Carth becomes Hyperdrive.)

3,957. Revan captured.

3,956. Taris bombed, Jedi Cival War ends. (Note: it says "Sith war ends" on Wookiepedia.) Sith Cival War begins.

3,955. Revan goes poof again. Sith Civil War ends, Jedi Purge begins....(They make me want to purge), Kriea stripped off power and title of teh Sith Lord.

3,952. Destruction of Kattar, Visas becomes Sith.

3,951. Kotor 2. Exile goes poof.

I doubt that helps... :)

Why use BBY if the Republic was founded so long ago...what idiot came up with that idea? <_<

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well, BBY is natural choice. Would've it been better if it was "before first SW movie"? :D

Source?

BBY is Blah Blah Yadda Yadda the last Yadda is silent thus not BBYY. :D

Why not the beginning of the Republic or the birth of Anikan. Jeebus. NO!

Source. Worcestershi..... Um I mean Wookiepedia "BBY/ABY Timeline"

Yay! $))!!!11 :thumbsup:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well, Wookiepedia aren't all knowing. I mean, Juhani younger than Mission

Indeed :blink:

I referred to Purgatorio's timeline

In other words: No one knows how old Juhani really is, but some ****ed up fanboy put that "date"

I think I was referring to the load screens and the opening crawler.

I was looking through the time line on Wookiepedia and found some oddities.

NOTE: to save my sanity I have left out "BBY" Before Battle of Yavin.

:shifty: I shall start at the begining. :D

13,700,000,000. The Big Bang. (It does say that).

7,500,000. The first sentient species evolved.

999,989. Records were first made but are indecipherable by modern historians.

499,989. By this time most sentient species have records that are decipherable by modern historians.

49,000. The Rakata establish Infinite Empire.

34,000. It says that the Rakata ceases to exist as a galactic power.... :blink:

30,000. Infinite Empire, the Stare Forge was built..... :huh:

28,000. The Sith Adas conquers his home world of Korriban, rules for 300 years and dies in battle ridding  Korriban of the Rakata.

27,500. Alderaan colonized by humans.

25,970. Rakatan Empire collapses.

25,000. The Republic was founded. <_<

24,500. The First Great Schism, Jedi turning to Sithies.  (w00t) Hurray! (w00t)

:(EDIT (snip!)

It doesn't say when Revan, Bastilla, Malak, or Exile were born....For perspective Ulic Qel-Droma Born 4018- 3986.

4,014. Canderous Ordo born.

3,994. Carth Onassi born.

3,976. Visa Marr Brianna and Dispimple,(sic) born.

3,974. Mira born.

3,970. Mission Vao born.

Note: I draw your attention to this early, Juhani is apparently younger than Mission.... :huh:

3,965. Mandalorian War begins.

3,963. Juhani born :huh: on Cathar Mandalorians attack Cathar. Revan Malak, Exile, and other Jedi leave to fight.

3,961. Exhange driven off Taris...Juhani freed. :(

3,960. Mandalorian War ends, Exile exiled, and Revan and Malak go :poof: :( and disapperate into the dark and scawy unknown.

3,959. Revan becomes Sith Lord, Sith War begins. Malak bombs Telos....(Carth becomes Hyperdrive.)

3,957. Revan captured.

3,956. Taris bombed, Jedi Cival War ends. (Note: it says "Sith war ends" on Wookiepedia.) Sith Cival War begins.

3,955. Revan goes poof again. Sith Civil War ends, Jedi Purge begins....(They make me want to purge), Kriea stripped off power and title of teh Sith Lord.

3,952. Destruction of Kattar, Visas becomes Sith.

3,951. Kotor 2. Exile goes poof.

I doubt that helps... :)

Why use BBY if the Republic was founded so long ago...what idiot came up with that idea? <_<

Bastila is five years older than Mission and 19 by KOTOR. Mission is 14 and obviously not older than Juhani{ 2 year olds don't have good memory. You lose your memory before 3 when you turn three.} Mira is still a teenager by KOTOR2. In a word that timeline is screwed.

Its true the people in the Star Wars Universe would not setup a calender based on the battle of Yavin.

Better candidates would be:

A. The start if the Republic

B. The start of the Empire - no doubt because of the desire to keep ppl under control

C. The Fall of the Empire and start of the new Republic - an effert to undo anything of the Empire

Duh, this "calender" is used in real world, not in SW universe <_<