the perfect lightsaber

Here few crystals I need to know more about.

Here is the list.

Color

The silver/veridian crystals

And for the attack modifiers.

Iron Barb iggnots

Heart of the guardian and the rare one.

I would like to hear your opinions about the perfect lightsaber. Also I would like to see which is the strongest combination.

NOTE: I am seeking information about the color crystals and how to get them as well as the attack modifiers.

Here few crystals I need to know more about.

Here is the list.

Color

The silver/veridian crystals

And for the attack modifiers.

Iron Barb iggnots

Heart of the guardian and the rare one.

I would like to hear your opinions about the perfect lightsaber. Also I would like to see which is the strongest combination.

NOTE: I am seeking information about the color crystals and how to get them as well as the attack modifiers.

most color crystals you just find. the silver crystal can always be found

in the treasure vault in the palace at izaz spaceport.

in my opinion, the qixote crystal is the best for darksiders, with the kyber crystal or the saphire. the ultipearl is pretty good to. i also prefer the bronze crystal to the veridian crystal, but that is because i am always darkside and the bronze looks red.

p.s. did you all miss me? i'm back finally! i was in navy boot camp. (Hey guys, join the navy!)

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

The perfect crystal combo eh? This is easy :)

Green color crystal (Simple enough, yet regal and distinguished)

Solari power crystal (If you can find it)

And a Pontite focusing crystal. (If you cant find it I pity you :lol: )

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

It depends on what you want from your lightsaber ...

The most damage ... Barab Ore and Pontite Crystals (+2-16 and +1-10 damage) ... a maxed out name crystal gives +5 damage, not including the increased Str bonus)

The best attack bonus ... Upari (also gives +1-8 to damage), Damind, Ultima Pearl (+2 damage), Solari (+3 damage) all give +3 to attack ... combined with a maxed out "name" crystal, you can get up to about +6 more to attack and about +6 more to damage (including attribute bonuses)

The best critical hits ... Nextor, Velmorite (also +1 Dex), and Ankarres Sapphire (also gives +2 Str, +1 Dex, and VP regen) are all "keen" (doubling the chance of a critical hit - only one works at a time) ... Opila gives +2-12 "massive critical" damage (and +3 to damage, besides) ... a maxed out Dark Side "name" crystal does +3-30 massive criticals and +5 damage, not including increased Str bonus)

And so on ... not even including upgrade components .... this is one of the things I really liked about K2 ... tweaking stuff, personalizing it to match your characters' personalities.

My typical lightsaber ... single, viridian, "name" crystal, Pontine Crystal, Pontite Lens, Expert Fencing Emitter, and Ultimate Diatum Energy Cell ... assuming maxed out light side name crystal ...

Attack: +4 (not including Str/Dex bonus increase of +2/3)

Damage: 18-55 (not including Str bonus increase of +2/3 and +5 damage vs Dark Siders)

Defense: +2 (not including dex bonus increase of +3)

+5 Str, +6 Dex, +7 Wis, +2 Cha

Edited by SamuraiGaijin

Depends on who's using the saber.

For Kreia, I have her set to constantly use Force powers, so I maximize blaster bolt deflection and defense.

Color crystal: Any

Power crystal #1: Jenreaux

Power crystal #2 : Loridian Gemstone

Power cell: Any. I use Ultimate Diatium Cell for +5 damage when she does enter melee combat

Emitter: Expert Deflection Emitter (+4 BBD, +1 DEF)

Lens: Ossus Duelling Lens

This combination pretty much makes her immune to any sort of blaster fire.

where do you find the bronze crystal????

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Best setups for damage ( i only show final stats for dmg on this one)

Setup one

Pure damage - advantages - tons of massive damage bonuses and many types of damage in case the enemy is resistance towards one kind

Barab ore ingot - ( +2-12 fire dmg)

Pontite crystal - (+ 1-10 cold dmg, + 2 charisma)

Pontite lens - ( +2-12 energy dmg, attack modifier + 1, - 1 defense)

Expert fencing emitter - ( +3 energy damage, + 2 defence)

Telgorn jolt mark III - ( + 1-8 electricle dmg)

Complete stats -

dmg energy - +7-35 - 4 dmg higher for double bladed

dmg fire - +2-12

dmg cold - +1-10

dmg electricle - +1-8

total dmg up to 65 - 69 for double bladed

My favorite setup for dmg and awesome attributes

crystal personal (maxed out darkside) - ( +5 darkside dmg, +3-30 massive criticles, 7 strength, 6 charisma, 5 dexterity,

............ ima continue this later.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard