If HK-47 met C-3PO

Could you imagine the dialog between the two? HK-47 would stand there asking if there was something wrong with C-3PO's programming, and C-3PO would slowly get paranoid at all of HK-47's killing desires...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

3 words.....no more threepio

and i agree w/ the t3 r2 thing lolzorz :D

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Guest The Architect

I would imagine that if HK-47 and C3-PO ever met, it would result in a very humorous, but rather short exchange of dialogue between the two...

Edited by The Architect

Heres what would happen... 3PO and HK-47 meet by some random freak accourance, they exchange a few short words and insults (The insults coming mostly from 47 of course) 3PO resonds "How rude!" and begins to walk away, HK in disgust raises his blaster rifle and takes aim.

But as we all know how lucky 3PO tends to be when walking across a room filled with blaster shots and not getting hit, he would un-intentionally evade HK's every shot, causing HK to become frusterated and begin to fire more rapidly and randomly.

HK would hit a near-by cable that would then break causing a massive piece of metal, previously supported by the cable, to come swinging down on him and thus crush him into spare parts. Then one of Yuka Laka's decendants would approach the scene and would scavange his spare parts, rebuild him, and HK's journey would start all over again...

3PO on the other hand would continue to walk away, clueless to the fact that he was just being shot at. Perhaps he would turn around after walking a bit and see HK in a scrap pile, and say something like "Well that serves him right"

Edited by Benjamin Korr

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Heres what would happen... 3PO and HK-47 meet by some random freak accourance, they exchange a few short words and insults (The insults coming mostly from 47 of course) 3PO resonds "How rude!" and begins to walk away, HK in disgust raises his blaster rifle and takes aim.

But as we all know how lucky 3PO tends to be when walking across a room filled with blaster shots and not getting hit, he would un-intentionally evade HK's every shot, causing HK to become frusterated and begin to fire more rapidly and randomly.

HK would hit a near-by cable that would then break causing a massive piece of metal, previously supported by the cable, to come swinging down on him and thus crush him into spare parts. Then one of Yuka Laka's decendants would approach the scene and would scavange his spare parts, rebuild him, and HK's journey would start all over again...

3PO on the other hand would continue to walk away, clueless to the fact that he was just being shot at. Perhaps he would turn around after walking a bit and see HK in a scrap pile, and say something like "Well that serves him right"

hk cannot be defeated! :ph34r:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

"Greetings. I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations."

"Sarcastic Greeting: I am HK-47; life and death situational relations. Query: 'Human'-cyborg relations?"

"Yes, that means-"

"-That you are no better than the meatbag that created you. Query: Master, might I shoot him."

"Meh, sure, it's not like his master is around."

"Nonono, wait, please, I don't-" BOOM!

"Dissapointment: I was hoping he'd have some squishy parts in him. He did say 'human-cyborg' relations."

"Oh sod it. HK, come with me, we're going to kill Disciple."

"Exclamation: Oh goody!"

C3: Hello there I am C-3PO human cyborg relations.

HK:Mockery:I am HK-47 Assain

C3:Oh my, do you enjoy killing people

Hk:Exclamtion:I live for it, it is my passion to destroy the meatbags

C3:Meatbags?

Hk:Mockery: They are just like you execpt have squishy and bloody parts insied of them.

C3: What is that supposed to mean

Hk: That you are a disgrace to droids everywhere and are embarassing me as I look at me.

C3: Well I never...YOu are the Rudest peice of scrap I have ever met.

Hk:Time to Die he who thinks he is a meatbag.

T3: I got 50 cred on Hk

R2:nah i bet 100 cred that both blow up. I put a proton bomb in C3s chassis when he was recharching

T3:how funny, we should get out of here before the explosion

R2: agreed.

C3: You put a what in my Chassis, oh dear, R2 comeback here and get it out of me.

Hk:die die die

BOOM

then they all die execpt for HK since he is indestrucdble.

HA!  :)

HK 47 is the Chuck Norris of Droids.  In fact he could kick Chuck Norris' ass.

Even if C-3P0 was blow to bits, he would just be put back together again, through out the movies he gets blown up what twice,

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

• 2 weeks later...