probably been said before

I am playing darkside female...was at first attempting to play it as a grey jedi but i just cant seem to make it through the whole game as neutral but for the first time i see a cut scene between kreia and bao-dur! i loved this because i really do like bao-dur they just dont have enough with him in the game so this was a nice surprise...i have played through this before as darkside but ive never gotten this before....does he have to be jedi? do you have to have max influence do get this cutscene? just curious....

oh and by the way...the cutscene was bao-dur telling kreia to leave the exile alone and kreia i am thinking like knocks him out as she is telling him about malachor...

Edited by cretialuv7

Yep. I think it triggers if you have influence with Kreia. Can't be too sure though.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Yep. I think it triggers if you have influence with Kreia. Can't be too sure though.

no, this scene is only triggered if you have more than 80 influence or less than 20 influence with bao-dur. if you have more than 80, you can usually train him to be a jedi after this scene.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."