Poll: Jedi or Sith

Do you play Light Side or Dark Side?(mainly)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play Light Side or Dark Side?(mainly)

• Light side/Jedi
    • Dark side/Sith

I choose neither. The path of the Grey Jedi is what calls to me, most often. The corruption of the darkside hasn't taken effect, and doubtless will, and the restrictions of the Jedi code no longer apply.

Jolee could be counted among them. Not seeing the world in the two extremes, judging by character, not affiliation. Allowing emotions, but not to the extreme of the sith, and not to the degree to which the Jedi hold them back.

Perfect for me.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

A Jedi that stays around being neutral.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

This game like the last one has a very poor implementation of good and evil. While in both games you can destablize planets, you do it in such a thugish merc esque way that it almost makes me sick. You're supposed to be compared to great Sith Lords, but you beat up guys for money? WOW, pathetic. That's why in Kotor, I usually go light. Always play the dark ending a couple of times just for the sake of knowing, but light for me in Kotor.

Actually I think the only game I have gone dark and loved the dark ending was Jedi Academy.

Light side ftw!

Always with the light-side do I keep close company. You would be amazed at the wisdom and peace you find there. Those who walk the dark path cannot fathom the calm of mind a true Master of the light side holds. Only be careful not to grow too complacent or arrogent in your achival of near-ness to the light, or you too will soon fall to your own pride much as Master Atris did.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

KOTOR 1 is a blast playing dark side, but KOTOR 2 sucks when your darkside. Everyone hates you, no one will talk to you if you have dark side corruption. You have to use force persuade to get anything done. They just didnt make the game fun for darkside.

dark side always. it does bug me how low you have to be to gain darkside points. seriously would a great sith lord kill a guy out of fun. they have better things to do.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I choose neither. The path of the Grey Jedi is what calls to me, most often. The corruption of the darkside hasn't taken effect, and doubtless will, and the restrictions of the Jedi code no longer apply.

Jolee could be counted among them. Not seeing the world in the two extremes, judging by character, not affiliation. Allowing emotions, but not to the extreme of the sith, and not to the degree to which the Jedi hold them back.

Perfect for me.

Yep!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

This game like the last one has a very poor implementation of good and evil. While in both games you can destablize planets, you do it in such a thugish merc esque way that it almost makes me sick. You're supposed to be compared to great Sith Lords, but you beat up guys for money? WOW, pathetic. That's why in Kotor, I usually go light. Always play the dark ending a couple of times just for the sake of knowing, but light for me in Kotor.

Actually I think the only game I have gone dark and loved the dark ending was Jedi Academy.

Not really. You kill all the gangs that are after you completley destroying all crime activity such as on narshada. You kinda be a thugish dude on dantowine when you side with the mercenaries. On iziz it's good though cause you kill the politicle leaders.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

I like DS better, but I tend to go lightside more often simply because it was easier, and because Atton looks terrible DS... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Anything ranging from neutral to LS mastery. Whether it is a Consular, Sentinel, or Guardian. High LS mastery usually with a Jedi master, if am thinking of increasing party members' LS alignment. Neutral and lower LS alignment might be for first two Jedi classes.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧