Most popular SW character of all time

Who, of ANY character in the SW universe (Your own unique characters excluded) is your all time favorite?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who, of ANY character in the SW universe (Your own unique characters excluded) is your all time favorite?

• Revan
    • Mara Jade
    • Palpatine
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Anakin
    • Darth Vader
    • The Exile (Yuck)
    • Yoda
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Other (Please post which)

Alright folks, lets hear from the top of your lungs, WHO IS THE GREATEST SW CHARACTER THAT WAS EVER BORN?!

Personally, I'm going to go with Obi-Wan Kenobi. Its just hard to beat his wit, at any point of his life, along with his devotion to the light side and his just flat-out good-natured self. I think all 6 movies were heavily centered around him. He is one of 4 characters that has a part in all 6 movies. Those 4 being himself, Anakin/Darth Vader, C-3PO and R2D2.

Now naturally we wouldnt say its all about the droids, they're just a nifty co-star in my mind. And Anakin, well, sure he plays a big part and Vader is definately a main focus. But Obi-Wan really sees all these events like no-one else does. Only he sees Anakin at every stage of his life and observes the changes of the universe around him. He has a very unique perspective, and I think it lends to the character.

So yeah, I give the all time vote hands down to good old Ben Kenobi! :blink:

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Star Wars characters are not limited to jedi and sith.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Of course they're not. But seeings as usually the most popular ones ARE Jedi/Sith, and seeings as there is only room to post 10 options in a poll, it would have been slightly difficult to post them all. Thus the "Other" option.

Anyone wanna post a "Owned" under this post now?

And yes, I agree with Samurai, Han Solo is definately one of the top chars. Very hard to beat indeed.

Edited by Benjamin Korr

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Of course they're not. But seeings as usually the most popular ones ARE Jedi/Sith, and seeings as there is only room to post 10 options in a poll, it would have been slightly difficult to post them all. Thus the "Other" option.

You shouldn't have made it a poll then. You're less likely to get actualy results because while nine options represent one character, one of the options represents almost an infinite number of other characters. I am exagerating, but it might as well be.

Of course, with the being a Knights og the Old Republic forum, I'd guess most people would just choose either Revan or Exile.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

depends... for those that read the books it'd probably be Thrawn for sheer awesomeness.

Everyone else would either be vader or luke.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'd be really hard pressed to pick a single one... hell, I'd be hard pressed to pick a single one per era.

So I'd have to say...

Old Republic: Obi-Wan and Mace Windu (because he saved Skor II. Nice man.)

Rebellion era: Han Solo

New Republic/NJO: Thrawn (cause, really, how can you not like Thrawn?), Mara Jade, Anakin Solo

As an aside, while I don't have a specific hands-down favourite character, I do have a hands-down most hated character... and that would be Borsk Fey'lya. He is the reason I have come to hate all Bothans.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital