Guys....

Tired of all these palpatine fans coming in and saying in topics that don't even CONCERN him that he is all powerful and ancient sith lords are nothing. I was just going to post me thoughts on what the "true sith" were untill he had to start this true sith and ancient sith are not anythnig compared to palaptine debate.

Nobody said that the Sith Lords were nothing. Your putting words in peoples mouth. Get help. Seriously.

Yeah, your honestly going to turn this thread into a Sidious versus all just because one guy is being ignorant. :)

Anyway, don't you think your being the same exact way except vice-versa. Can't take your own ignorance?

Edited by Wild Storm

I don't want to debate it and especially in this thread. But I feel an urge to show everyone what these ancient sith TRULEY have done. Not some bs statement sidious acomplished more powerful feats than any other.

EDIT: Man someone please lock this thread.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

That was... interesting.

Eh, Palpatine was ugly.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Oh and for people who think a book can simply make something cannon. There was some guide book that said OFFICIALLY Palpatine learned every dark power known but in all the novels with him in it CLEARLY says he did not learn the electro magnectic torpedoe and we haven't seen him use many other force powers and we know there are many others he didn't learn otherwise he would still be alive. EVEN LUKE did not learn everything there is to know about the force. NONONE HAS! So both books argue with each other. Just comes to show you you can't just say well this book said this so it must be true. Look I can say something right here. I OFFICIALLY declare exar kun MORE POWERFUL than palpatine. That source book argues with the novel. So what's more cannon? It's obvious the only thing that counts is what the force user has shown and has done. None of this well this book said, or this person said makes any difference. If I was the creator of star wars I could say a mouse could beat palpatine. Doesn't make it true.

So for those going by the source book that said palpatine learned every force power ever and was the most powerful ever read the novel and think again.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Dude, you just can't except the fact that your boy Revan is not as all powerful as you claim! I brought up sources(DE Sourcebook, Power of the Jedi Sourcebook, New Essential Chronology, Dark Empire and Kevin J. Anderson, who let me remind you, WAS THE GUY WHO MADE THE CHARACTER EXAR KUN! That was HIS word on HIS character.) and quotes that back my argument, wherein YOU, are just providing your own over-biased opinion and are being a stupid ignorant Revan and Ancient Sith Fanboy, who is pouting just because he didn't get his way. You even went so far as to say Revan is more powerful than Palpatine, yet have no proof to back it up.

In other words: I bring up valid points while you just bring in BS non-canon claims and n00by insults.

If you can't take the heat, then get off the internet, kid.

EDIT: Electro Magnetic Torpedo? Wookieepedia is NOT a reliable source, kiddo. I was just on yesterday and it said Tyvokka was the first gay Wookiee Jedi(Which is BS beyond all comprehension!). Find a CANON source(Novel, Comic, Sourcebook.) that even MENTIONS the 'Electro Magnetic Torpedo', and then we'll believe you.

Let me show you what I provided to back my argument:

Power of the Jedi Sourcebook: States Yoda as the most powerful Jedi Master in History(Before DE Luke, that is.)

New Essential Chronology: States Sidious as the most powerful Sith Lord in History.

DE Sourcebook: States that Sidious knew every Darkside technique, knew the defenses against them and that he even made a few Darkside powers himself.

Kevin J. Anderson:

"Kun is just a scholar."

All of the above are CANON sources. KJA created Kun in the Jedi Academy books, so he has say over what his character is and isn't.

And I'm not a Sidious Fanboy, I'm a fact and logic bringer. And I'm not going anywhere just because some stupid little n00b doesn't like it when he doesn't get his way. Now, I've said it once and I'll say it again:

buckostfu5eb.jpg

Edited by jodo kast 5

*cough* o:)

USING ALL CAPS, AS IN SHOUTING and using colorful words, bypassing the word filter, is not going to win you any arguments. It just shows you are incapable of debating in a civil way.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Be nice. ^_^

No they aren't

True Sith are remnants of Ludo Kressh's forces

I have to agree with that but *cringe* ,it has been a very long time since then not "than" :-" Still the entire galaxy has not been explored and put into the Jedi library...I mean really Exar Kun's ghost was in that Temple for how long? :huh: That's just the beginning of the indescrepencies in the Galactic Data-Bank... :ermm: thingy.... So much for Revan seeking out the sithies.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

If only name of Sith related to some context or situation rather than truth or untruth. One might consider that truth could be vague, obscure or riddled with ambiguousness. Of course, there is an assumption that truth can only exist as one of its kind. That other forms of truth cannot exist simultaneously. Confusingly convoluted, slightly.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Tired of all these palpatine fans coming in and saying in topics that don't even CONCERN him that he is all powerful and ancient sith lords are nothing. I was just going to post me thoughts on what the "true sith" were untill he had to start this true sith and ancient sith are not anythnig compared to palaptine debate.

When you quoted me, I was saying that Sidious is eL noob.

Oh and the Hulk is old news... and its for 6 year olds too. "Crush crush, me angry, me green"

If you can not play nice, do not play at all.

Continuing to bait and flame others will only lead to trouble on these forums. Think before you post.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester