Guys....

Wookie- or wikipedia?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

OK then.

I think that Kotor 3 should have alien PCs! That would be sooo awesome guys. Oh oh, I also want triple bladed lightsabers, 2 of them. That would own. I would own you all. I also think that good should have halos and evil should have horns. I also want more love, this is Star Wars, where is my twin to love on?

The Sith are a species, though however Obsidian overpowers them, they aren't anything comparable to Palpatine.

Ragnos: Only got a few planets under his reign.

Sidious: An entire galaxy.

Which is better?

Sidious showed us what a Sith is really like, an evil being who manipulates people to further his goals. He didn't even have to wage war, he let others do it for him, and then took advantage of it. He also learned the way to, somewhat, immortal life(Switching bodies when dying and overshadowing the spirit within the live body.).

Haven't seen any of the Ancient Sith do that.

Edited by jodo kast 5

Well if you havent seen any of the Ancient Sith do that, you must be pretty ignorant.

Feared, obeyed, and admired among the Sith, he is known to have been the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith to rule the ancient Sith Empire.

He ruled for over 1000 years conquering jedi from one end of the galaxy to the other. I dont believe Palpatine lived for 1000 years.

Sturm, wtf you are babbling about? :rolleyes:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

OK then.

I think that Kotor 3 should have alien PCs! That would be sooo awesome guys. Oh oh, I also want triple bladed lightsabers, 2 of them. That would own. I would own you all. I also think that good should have halos and evil should have horns. I also want more love, this is Star Wars, where is my twin to love on?

lol

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Well if you havent seen any of the Ancient Sith do that, you must be pretty ignorant.

Feared, obeyed, and admired among the Sith, he is known to have been the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith to rule the ancient Sith Empire.

He ruled for over 1000 years conquering jedi from one end of the galaxy to the other. I dont believe Palpatine lived for 1000 years.

Keyword in your post, is 'Ancient'. And he ruled for a 100 years, not a thousand. And he, or any other Sith for that matter, never encountered ANY Jedi, they only had and heard stories of them, and they never traveled outside of the Korriban system. Nice points there, buddy, too bad they're all moot. :thumbsup:

And I don't believe how completely out of context your post is.

Edited by jodo kast 5

The Sith are a species, though however Obsidian overpowers them, they aren't anything comparable to Palpatine.

Which is better?

Sidious showed us what a Sith is really like, an evil being who manipulates people to further his goals. He didn't even have to wage war, he let others do it for him, and then took advantage of it. He also learned the way to, somewhat, immortal life(Switching bodies when dying and overshadowing the spirit within the live body.).

Kun did the exact same thing as sidious... heck Kun was able to survive 5k years before being purged by the jedi. He also got promicing students to kill their masters.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Which is better?

Kun did the exact same thing as sidious... heck Kun was able to survive 5k years before being purged by the jedi. He also got promicing students to kill their masters.

Palps got a promising student, hell, the champion to wipe the entire Order out.

Which is better?

No, he didn't. Sidious litterally infiltrated the Republic, turned it's beliefs inside out, manipulated the events of the galaxy, and swayed the Jedi's fabled 'Chosen One', to join him. Lucas in an interview on the second ROTS DVD, even states that the PT was the Golden Age of the Jedi.

Kun on the other hand, was too impatient and never manipulated anything except a few weak minded Jedi. He only waged war, while Sidious did it in the backround and had backup plans just incase his original plans failed. Sidious was a Master of manipulation, Kun, as stated by KJA, was "Just a scholar.".

Promicing students? They were as weak as AOTC Anakin, the only reason they got to kill their Masters, was because the Master's were caught off-guard.

And Kun lived as a Spirit trapped in the Massassi Temples and wasn't even stirred until Luke made an Academy there. Sidious possessed one of his personal assassins and then used the body to transport himself to Byss, where he took on one of his own clone body's, then he waited until the Thrawn Campaign was over. Meaning he didn't have trap himself to one place, he couldve possessed anyone, he even says so in DE 1.

In feats and power:

Sidious>Kun.

I really wish people would stop making it seem like the Ancient Sith were best things since sliced bread. They haven't doen NAYTHING comparable to what Sidious did.

Edited by jodo kast 5

Aye good point. And that whole thing about "The True Sith" just makes me sick. Think about it. The "True Sith" were the generally non-force sensitive species living on Korriban when the first "Dark Jedi" were exiled from the Republic by the Jedi Order. Upon arriving at Korriban they enslaved these "Awesomely powerful True Sith" and made them do all their labor for them.

Somehow, I feel that if a Jedi were to compete in combat with one of these "True Sith" the greatest fear he'd have to face is making sure he didnt get hit with a brick trowel or a shovel or something. Because those "True Sith" had no special force endowment, nor any overly powerful physical attributes. Just alot of misconception on the part of imaginative players.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

No they aren't

True Sith are remnants of Ludo Kressh's forces

When the first dark Jedi landed on Korriban, they were exiled from the Republic so they had few places to go, and no-where to call home. Then they found the Sith species, enslaved them, and eventually took the Sith's name as their own. The two differant societies became one.

Eventually the slaves pretty much died off, and so now all you have left are your dark Jedi who took the name of Sith because they had none of their own. And of course I'm sure there were a few real Sith still among the dark Jedi. The few who showed ability in the force. Aka Marka Ragnos. But these "True Sith" who really were of the Sith race and could use the force, were no more extra-ordinarily powerful then any other force user.

So yeah, there are "True Sith" And hey maybe even a couple of em can use the force! But it would be like me saying "I'm going to seek the "TRUE HUMANS" because the "TRUE HUMANS" are sooooo powerful with the force." The species doesnt matter. There are Humans that use the force, there are Sith that use the force, but the race doesnt determine how strong or deadly they are.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Very well said. It's more "fear of the unknown", then anything. Fear brings up exaggeration from the human psyce. Thus, the "all powerful true sith"

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Very well said. It's more "fear of the unknown", then anything. Fear brings up exaggeration from the human psyce. Thus, the "all powerful true sith"

This is true, an example is how the Europeans feared the Native Americans when the landed in the new world because they were a unknown factor.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

omg get out of here you sidious fanboys. Go worship him somewhere else. He has nothing to do with the topic. And yes you are right. Sidious minipulated people possibley better than any sith in history. But kun DIDN'T NEED TO. He has RAW power and did not hide behind others or rely off them. Kun nearly killed luke by looking at him. Even DE sidious could not do that. And for the fanboys who think sidious learned every power you sicken me. Once sidious drains an ENTIRE planet of ALL life than come back. Once he reaches a power level where he can no longer remain man than come back. Once he does NOT USE his armies to defeat his enemy than come back. HE NEEDS the death star and super lasers to take out a planet. He even TRIED learning the electro magnectic torpedoe which could take out and planet and FAILED! Come back and debate when sidious can simply WATCH a foe fight him and master that super powerful teqnique within SECONDS better than the most powerful jedi in the order and not only that but it took those jedi years to learn. Come back to me when sidious can make force bonds. Come back when you find out sidious can take out a planet with his OWN sheer power. Come back to me when sidious isn't hiding and minipulating others to save his @$$. Come back when sidious increases in power from every passing kill. Come back to me when we SEE PROOF that sidious is the most powerful PEROID! Come back to me when WE SEE him use more powers. Kun faired better against luke than sidious and that's the bottom line. There are many great sith lords. What do you honestly think sidious could do against nelius. He would be drained on contact just like that bam over. YES I will admit DE sidious was very powerful and possibley even powerful enough to be put on the top 10 if not 5 most powerful dark lords of the sith in history. But his only UBBER impressive ability was his force storm. BUT THAT'S IT. Almost EVERY other dark lord of the sith can do whatever he can in terms of raw power. They could move just as fast at blinding speeds. They do not HIDE behind tecnoligy and armies such as sidious. What do you think sidious would do if he had NO ARMY and was ALONE against these sith lords? In all HONESTY people for christ sakes. How can he POSSIBLEY fair against sith who have managed to conquer galaxies with THEIR OWN RAW power. Oh and just for the record if other ancient sith lords set out to find the secrets to force storm like palpatine and had the book of anger they would learn it to. Palpatine never even showed he mastered force lighting storm or immortality like sion. There are COUNTLESS abilities he has not learned that you fanboys would want him to. He is not NEAR as powerful as he is made out to be. Take away is army and see how powerful he really is. Once palpatine charges in and destroys entire armies of sith assains, elite sith assains, sith marauders, sith lords, an immortal foe (sion), kreia, and the dark lord of the sith (nelius) in one day come back.

Let's see what we have hear.

Yoda faught to a draw with him.

Luke beat him.

He died by vader.

Mace beat him in a saber duel.

As we can see he showed nothing that impressive in his duels WITHOUT his army. True he was strong but to claim that these feats make im the most powerful ever sickens me.

Edit: Anyway the exile even said since he gave up the force he gained powers not possible otherwise. If these true sith are a greater threat than what the exile faced (all the three sith lords with abiltities that are just insane, draining entire worlds, becoming so powerful you can not remain human, immortality, forseeing stuff more than 4000 thousand years in the furture and master draining abilties) than they sure as hell are going to be powerful. ONCE YOU HAVE SOLID PROOF that sidious has acomplished feats of RAW POWER WITH HIS ARMIES that go beyond any other come back. But for now he hasn't even been able to drain or destroy a planet. END OF DISCUSSION. Sidious NEEDS his minipulating to survive and that's a hardcore fact that all you fanboys must admit. Untill than I want to see him just march in the jedi temple and single handidly kill everyone. Hell he wasn't even powerful enough to make an energy attack strong enough to take out the temple. He never even mastered force lighting storm and showed few powers.

A truley powerful sith lord does not need to minipulate every. The can anailate everyone all by themselves.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Uh, dude. Sidious was never even mentioned until you brought it up. And since the little encounter in another thread, resulting in everyone getting a slap on the wrist, I'd be a little more cautious if I were you if you want to remain an active member. Also, I suggest a psychiatrist since you seriously have issues that need to be worked out. (I'm being totally serious, not at all trying to insult you)

Edited by Wild Storm

Oh really what is this huge debate that jodo kast 5 made? Hmm something about sidious is a real sith and a more powerful sith than ancient ones. HE STARTED it not me.

Which is better?

Keyword in your post, is 'Ancient'. And he ruled for a 100 years, not a thousand. And he, or any other Sith for that matter, never encountered ANY Jedi, they only had and heard stories of them, and they never traveled outside of the Korriban system. Nice points there, buddy, too bad they're all moot. 

And I don't believe how completely out of context your post

No, he didn't. Sidious litterally infiltrated the Republic, turned it's beliefs inside out, manipulated the events of the galaxy, and swayed the Jedi's fabled 'Chosen One', to join him. Lucas in an interview on the second ROTS DVD, even states that the PT was the Golden Age of the Jedi.

Kun on the other hand, was too impatient and never manipulated anything except a few weak minded Jedi. He only waged war, while Sidious did it in the backround and had backup plans just incase his original plans failed. Sidious was a Master of manipulation, Kun, as stated by KJA, was "Just a scholar.".

Promicing students? They were as weak as AOTC Anakin, the only reason they got to kill their Masters, was because the Master's were caught off-guard.

And Kun lived as a Spirit trapped in the Massassi Temples and wasn't even stirred until Luke made an Academy there. Sidious possessed one of his personal assassins and then used the body to transport himself to Byss, where he took on one of his own clone body's, then he waited until the Thrawn Campaign was over. Meaning he didn't have trap himself to one place, he couldve possessed anyone, he even says so in DE 1.

In feats and power:

Sidious>Kun.

I really wish people would stop making it seem like the Ancient Sith were best things since sliced bread. They haven't doen NAYTHING comparable to what Sidious did.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Tired of all these palpatine fans coming in and saying in topics that don't even CONCERN him that he is all powerful and ancient sith lords are nothing. I was just going to post me thoughts on what the "true sith" were untill he had to start this true sith and ancient sith are not anythnig compared to palaptine debate.

- Xard