What are those Sith troopers about?

When I was playing the game and first got onto the Ebon Hawk aready to wrap-up the Perogus stage, all seamed quite, I had just "shut down" some missbehaving droids steped aboard the Ebon when Atton mentions how we are running for our lives! :(

I then get put into the coolest (at least it is to me) mini game in KotOR 2, and find myself shooting Sith Troopers that I have never seen before, don't know where they came from and have to fight for my life. (which okay with me, its just not explained)

Did I miss something? Was something cut out that would explain it?

Yeah. Probably in lower decks or something, so you couldn't see them.

word up

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

I ask because I have gone thru all the holorecodes (I think) and the crew of the Harbinger say that they had looked and never saw any such troops. Sion was found and the assassins where clocked but no troops.

There was no indecation from what I could see. They just showed up.

I guess we have to asume that they where well hidden.

Look at the amount of "usefull posts" in this thread by the people who complain when others spam/make fun :)"

The correct answer is that they came of Nihilus ship; who was supposed to land onto Peragus just before you left with it. I expect mostly because Peragus gets blown up (and it would be hard to explain how Nihilus would have survived) this got cut in the end; but the troopers who attack remained; even if there should be no living soul on the astroid anymore except for Kreia, Atton and the Exile...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yeah, but they sort of come out of no where, they are like "OH z1ng look at us we are siphies!"

Seriously those are the Sith who were under Malak not Sion and Nihilius, if any Sith troopers were in that scene, it should have been Ass-ains

I think there was something missing from the story. But what ever it is, I don't want to shoot down Obsidian for it. Unthoughtout or otherwise it is (in my opinion) the best mini game of the whole game. I am willing to give them plenty of leeway if in fact it was just a mistake.

I started this thred not to start a grudge match. I just woundered if I mist something or if anyone elss knew more about it.

Edited by James Dunn

The correct answer is that they came of Nihilus ship; who was supposed to land onto Peragus just before you left with it. I expect mostly because Peragus gets blown up (and it would be hard to explain how Nihilus would have survived) this got cut in the end; but the troopers who attack remained; even if there should be no living soul on the astroid anymore except for Kreia, Atton and the Exile...

BattleCookie, I'm compelled to ask, do you know if TSLRP is going to mend this little fiasco?

I don't see how it is a fiasco, they appear prominently in the game, first on Peragus, then on Onderon/Dxun, then on Citadel Station and The Ravager. As for them being the same to the ones that followed Malak, it was my understanding that Nihilus, Traya and Sion emerged after Malak's death and took control of the remnants of Revan's Sith Empire. Is it too far fetched to consider the possibility that the majority of those that served under Malak reorganised under Nihilus's war banner? (I'm pretty sure I saw a few in the Trayus Academy too)

You could also say that the Sith Assasins that follow Sion are the elite forces that Atton served under.

Apart from Sith soldiers on board EH, if they had perhaps planeted some mines on board different parts of Hawk, it would have made Energy Resistance an even more important skill, rather than simply using it for absorbing blaster shots. And hand-thrown grenades would have turned it into a more intense battle.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

BattleCookie, I'm compelled to ask, do you know if TSLRP is going to mend this little fiasco?

From what I hear there will be no Peragus deleted content restored

I don't see how it is a fiasco... (stuff removed)

Maybe because Peragus was supposed to be without any living soul... and Sith Troopers there make no sense whatsoever in the current plot?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee