Yep, Assassin's Creed Xbox-360 bound

kumquatq3

Worst kept secret ever.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

This is news? I knew this like 2 months ago. I actually saw an ad for it not long ago with the logos for both systems plus the PC.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think it'd make sense to spend less money on copyright protection. Thus pissing off less users who have to search for their CD when wanting to play a game.

Copy protection is hands down annoying and nothing more. It just means that I have to spend a few more minutes to play the game I want because:

A) I have to insert a CD. This get's really annoying. Especially if you don't know what you want to play because you're going through all your installed games.

B) I have to search for a CD crack. Generally it's pain free but sometimes can be a real hassle. Especially if the game Auto-updates. ...

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

Is this the title that everyone said was shown on a 360 kit, as Sawyers smartenheimer response leads me to believe?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

This looked like a cool game from what I've seen of it, but then again I'm a bit of a sucker for games based on historical settings and games about assassins. Still not enough to make me buy a console (you'd have to get me a lot drunker than I am right now, which is quite a feat, to make me buy any console), but if it's truly coming out for PC I'll probably give it a try.

-Kasoroth

News has also circulated about a 'sci-fi twist', due to information from developer interviews, and some effects visible in trailers of the game. It is theorized that the historical setting may be a simulation, for purposes of training or other gain, being undertaken by an unknown group in the future. During a trailer shown at E3, the screen would glitch and go fuzzy at times, and at one point where Altair is killed, the screen fades to black and then shows a head's up display with the words 'computer offline'. Ubisoft have confirmed Assassin's Creed will be part of a trilogy, and have also stated that one or both of the sequels will have a futuristic setting.

In the June 2006 issue of Game Informer, it was revealed that the player is actually a far-future descendant of Altair who is looking back on his ancestor's exploits. The game is experienced through genetic memory, and the game actually becomes more defined and easier as this descendant remembers more about his ancestor. The 'computer offline' message may be a computer that is decoding these memories, and death in the memory is some kind of glitch in the system. This is consistent with this particular design team, as in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, death was interpreted as a mistake in the Prince of Persia's recounting of his story to Farah.

I'm not sure I like that. :blink:

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

That would seriously suck if it's true.

I mean, talk about ruining a good setting.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Boy I hope they don't have too much trouble converting all of the work they've done on the PS3 version to the Xbox 360.

AC started out on the 360... It was "announced" at X 05.

Have you encountered Josh before? Obsidian's king of Sarcasm?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg