What are you playing now?

Darque

NWN 2, WoW, and CoD 2. The latter two have been my mainstays for....months now. Needed a new game to play, thanks Obsidian. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

BG2 before NWN2. I've got to that immensly satisfying point where it's faster and more efficient to send my main char in alone with boots of speed and carsomyr+5 cutting everything apart and soloing dragons/liches. Just exceeded the level cap for BG2 too so he now has whirlwind. Gauntlets of Dex are so imba.

(also, Vicky makes for a very good romance)

I'm playing Bully right now. I finally got it during the weekend and I've been playing it (and Singstar Legends) obsessively ever since. Bully really is a fantastic game, although it feels a little unoptimized for the platform (Playstation 2) as the framerate is anything but stable. The controls are also a bit weird, but the story has so far been absolutely fantastic, the music is among the best I've ever heard (really!) and the characters are absolutely amazing. I love how Rockstar are always able to take tired, old clich

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Neverwinter Nights 2 finally. My preorder was only delayed a week.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Just finished Freelancer. Great game, though is there anything to actually do once you've finished the campaign. I mean, apart from trading or taking on random missions? I intend to explore the galaxy a bit more, I've hardly touched the Rhineland.

Also, can anyone recommend some games of a similar type? My bloods a boiling for some more space related business.

Guess.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

They both look like they're are jerking off two guys. the second is just throwing the goo away. :joy:

This Thursday, I'll finally get Dark Crusade. Finally.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

FF12...

the new system for battle is... unique to say the least. (no more leader dying but appearing on the world map immediatly afterwords.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I suddenly got the urge to start replaying Bloodlines, switching out some of the more subpar ambient tracks with some

(ignore the video). It's so, so perfect.

I didn't much like this game when it came out. The visuals were sloppy, the engine was totally underused, and there were some heinous bugs. But it ages better than any other game I've ever played.

I really hope Obsidian would entertain the notion of a Vampire game.

Goddamn broken monitor makes seeing the drones so awfully difficult. It's so bloody dark that I have to go by flashlight only. Everytime it starts to move, like it does whenever an enemy starts to close in on you, I overestimate the game's need to throw drones at me and spasmically burst pulse ammo to the darkness.

AvP 2 with this old broken thing is hell. But also very heart-pounding.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds