What are you playing now?

Darque

Webhallen?  :-"

Nopes, CDON actually.

Meh, from the place I ordered from I didn't get to choose wether I wanted Lawful-good or Awholemessah-evil. ;_;

With my luck they'll prolly send me the Mostly Harmless CE box. :p

I ordered the Chaotic Evil version as well ... :lol:"

Oh, hehe. Well seriously, I don't really care that much... I just wanted the game plus a little extra stuff. :)

Once the patch is down... NWN 2 :thumbsup:

EDIT: Make that "Once the patch is down AGAIN"... how can a 87mb patch require several GB of diskspace to patch the game? Stinkin' badgers, that's why!.. I'm downloading the badger free patch now. No hardware enhanced dire badgers for me.

Edited by Noceur

Well, without spoiling it for any weirdos like me that play famous games for the first time after they have been out for seven years

hehe guilty :">

i still haven't gotten around to finishing BG1, IWD2, either of the Fallouts, or PST

i've barely even played BG1 to be honest. i just got Montaron and Xzar, then got the **** beaten outta me by one hell of a nasty bear :ermm:

and i've played the FO lots. i sorta fell in love with it when i picked up a flamethrower for the first time and got a critical on my first shot :p

i have been playing PST a bit lately. just found my own severed arm (w00t)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Silent Hill 4, which looks and sounds awesome.

And possibly FFX-2 tomorrow. If I have the guts.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds