What are you playing now?

Darque

More WoW and CoD 2...waiting for NWN 2...dear god, I'm gonna fail like two of my five classes this term.

My cousin was right, "Partying and drinking won't kill ya in college, games will."

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

X2, Jag 2, Oblivion, SS2

A space sim, a squad tactics game, a FPS fantasy rpg and a FPS action game. A nice mix. :lol:

On a side note, I threw out my two copies of Baldur's Gate this morning along with ToTSC. Dinally decided I wouldn't ever be playing those again. Still holding onto BG2 though. Cause you never know!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Just ordered the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale Compilation DVDs along with 'The Woman Warrior', a book for my girlfriends English class. Did I do good? Never played IWD, it has much to live up to.

If you like dungeon crawl hack n slash than IWD will be good for you. I liked it.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Me and two guys and five girls just played Singstar 80's and Singstar Rocks! and Singstar Whatever for a few hours. I am drunk as hell and everyone's gone home by now, but it was a lot of fun and a great party. I don't think the Playstation 2 is dead just yet.

Looking forward to the next Singstar.

Ps. I hope you realize how valuable the spelling thingie is in Firefox 2.0 when seeing this text and knowing I had like two bottles of scotch in my blood while writing this. :|

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Just ordered the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale Compilation DVDs along with 'The Woman Warrior', a book for my girlfriends English class. Did I do good? Never played IWD, it has much to live up to.

If you like dungeon crawl hack n slash than IWD will be good for you. I liked it.

I like it ok, as long as it doesn't get too repetitive though. I'm looking forward to creating my own party more so, and the sub-races business in IWD2.

IWD 2 is the best Infinity game. It concentrates on what is the best thing in D&D and yet leaves you with satisfying dialogue and a decent story.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still playing CS: Source (single player cause there's no broadband in Iraq, at least not for grunts like me) and also just finishing up HOTU expansion for NWN.

Also, yeah, i liked IWD 1 and 2 except, after playing BG 2, i kinda wish the IWD series had the interactive PC's cause they added alot to the game

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Man..this game is hard....and by hard i mean...the choice you have to make in the game...Staying with the NSA or going with the JBA

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

If NWN2 wasn't around the corner... I think I'd try that one.

Well you still should. Install it correctly this time and no evil CTD will happen.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Still playing CS: Source (single player cause there's no broadband in Iraq, at least not for grunts like me) and also just finishing up HOTU expansion for NWN.

Is the singleplayer experience worth it?

Also, of course there is no broadband in Iraq! Haven't you been watching Battlestar Gallactica?!?!1!11one!!?//? Networks allow the eeeevil ones to compromise your network!one!!1!!eleven!!11

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Y'all are really good at concentrating on more than one game at a time. I can't do that - both time constraints and obsessive nature makes me a one game at a time person.

Well, I can do it a little if they're old games I've already played to death, but otherwise, nope.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I play different games depending on how I feel. Sometimes I want to escape for a prolonged period of time (e.g. Turn-Based, like Civ), and sometimes I want a quick burst of adrenaline-fuelled distraction (e.g. FPS like Half-Life 2), and sometimes I want a good story to read and interact with, like Deus Ex. :lol:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well you still should. Install it correctly this time and no evil CTD will happen.

It installs itself.

Also, it's probably too close to NWN2 :p So I'll have to pass.

It installs itself.

Also, it's probably too close to NWN2 :) So I'll have to pass.

You could have played a quick game during the weekend. :huh:

2010spaceships.jpg