Total Confusion Pt 2

Ahh ha! I remembered.....Is it just me or is the council you assemble (vrook, kavar,zez ki el (whatever)) totally fuc.......screwed up...sure I uderstand that in the exile choice to cut himself from the force at the end of the mandlorians wars creates the echo sure I get it......But what is the great evil power that come from that, that these new sith have (?)

Secondly especially! if you play LS pure styles that having allies and friends loyal to you how is that bad...They clearly state that its bad....??? anybody else get real pissed when they start dogging you out for trying to heal and clean up your mistakes honestly...Am I missing something?

Ahh ha! I remembered.....Is it just me or is the council you assemble (vrook, kavar,zez ki el (whatever)) totally fuc.......screwed up...sure I uderstand that in the exile choice to cut himself from the force at the end of the mandlorians wars creates the echo sure I get it......But what is the great evil power that come from that, that these new sith have (?)

Basically, when the Exile activated the Mass Shadow Generator at Malachor V during the Mandalorian Wars, it simply craeted an echo in the Exile. That echo caused the creation of Nihilus. Though it's unknown if Nihilus was once an actual being or the part of the Exile that rejected the dark side at Malachor V. That's the great evil. The Exile was just this walking echo that was drawing the Sith.

Secondly especially! if you play LS pure styles that having allies and friends loyal to you how is that bad...They clearly state that its bad....??? anybody else get real pissed when they start dogging you out for trying to heal and clean up your mistakes honestly...Am I missing something?

Because the Exile is like a parasite, feeding off the party members.

The Exile itself isn't drawing the Sith, force-users are. The more powerful they are, the more are the Sith who use this technique coming after said force-users.

The "great evil power" can be seen in form of Nihilus. The Exile is very similar to him, though not on the same level and in a slightly different form. The only real threat to a guy like Nihilus, is a guy like Nihilus himself. In this case, the Exile. If it weren't for the fact that the Exile was immune against Nihilus powers, the Exile wouldn't have been able to beat him. No normal Jedi would have been able to defend himself against this power, unless he would have found some new technique no one knows about.

The masters are not completely wrong, they understand some parts of what is happening, but they take the wrong conclusions. Kreia only kills them, because they want to hurt the Exile (from her point of view that is).

They think you are siphoning and feeding off of your allies and enemies like these new Sith are. That's not completely true, but they still thought it bad enough to where they needed you cut off. Another reason is that since you are like a beacon to the Sith, they would come after you. Their presense is masked by the places they hid, but yours was painfully obvious because they could feel that echo, and at the same time feel the force that you were connected to by your force bonds.

They thought it was bad having people with you as you continued making force bonds with every single one of them without their knowledge or even yours. For this they followed you with a very very great devotion, and they thought it would be destined then that more walk your path. They woudln't allow it.

Basically they're a bunch of huffed up, hypocritical morons that couldn't accept the truth. Like with Atris, reason enough that their teachings much be ended.

And yet, Kavarr seemed like a likeable guy. He at least put forward the option of the council finding what was wrong with the exile, instead of sentencing him/her so quickly and cruely.

Still, the fact that Kreia was talking to dead bodies "devoid of the force" about the exile was... odd, to say the least.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

I do think that the shock of the losing the force in the way the exile is what killed them.

Like Normal people uses their eyesight, The Jedi master uses their stronger senses to use the force but it is so ingrained into their psyche when they lose their primary connection to the force they had a complete mental breakdown and lost the will to live.

The Exile still use the force but like a blind man, he has to use his other senses to use the force.

And yet, Kavarr seemed like a likeable guy. He at least put forward the option of the council finding what was wrong with the exile, instead of sentencing him/her so quickly and cruely.

Still, the fact that Kreia was talking to dead bodies "devoid of the force" about the exile was... odd, to say the least.

They were devoid because she drained them and thus, killed them. Though she was supposed to cut them off THEN forcecrush/choke them.

Exile isn't a beacon--exactly the opposite. Nihilous is attracted to those strong in the force and Exile has none of his own; Visas said she noticed an odd echo, but that was all. The only reason they're coming after him is because Atris helpfully pointed him out as the 'last of the Jedi', which was true enough for her purposes. I think this is a key point to proving why the Jedi could not handle the new Sith threat--even the masters can't defend against something they can't detect, while the enemy can see them coming a light-year away.

Example???

when you "influence" a party member to your point of view your starting to siphon force off of them.... or somthing like that.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Example???

when you "influence" a party member to your point of view your starting to siphon force off of them.... or somthing like that.

Correct me if I'm all wrong, but the way I understand it, the Jedi Masters believe you have not regained your connection to the force, but that you are only drawing the force through other force sensitive beings. Your "connection" to the force first reappeared in the presence of Kreia (a force sensitive) and it becomes stronger every time you gain a new companion. It's not your own force power you are using, but rather the force powers of your companions. That's the impression I got anyway. And it clearly explains why they think you're like a parasite.

However, I believe the Jedi Masters are wrong in this assumption. I simply won't accept that the character I've played through the entire game isn't force sensitive on his own :( Besides, I think there's more to it than what the Jedi Master think, as they have had a habbit of going for the easy explanations.

However, I believe the Jedi Masters are wrong in this assumption. I simply won't accept that the character I've played through the entire game isn't force sensitive on his own o:) Besides, I think there's more to it than what the Jedi Master think, as they have had a habbit of going for the easy explanations.

I agree. And to support this point of view, looky what I found in the dialog.tlk:

{Quiet, respectful, proud of player}The Jedi Council was wrong, you know. Your bonding with others... it is not due to the Force. It is simply who you are - it is the human part of you.

Kind of a shock... Kreia complimenting you, that is. :thumbsup:

Wowzers. That's quite the elightening piece of dialouge.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

The next statement is what really scares me. Kreia... sympathetic :blink:

{Quieter, sudden vulnerability, loves the player like a child}It touched me, and it has left its mark. Every step on our journey shall bring with it discoveries - with persistence, you shall grow in the Force. And for every planet we reach, all that we touch with our presence, you shall grow - for you will have no choice.

The last bit kinda sounds like what the council was saying earlier, about how you leech force off people on the worlds you visit. But her previous statement kinda rules that out. I think here she means you have no choice as in you can't not grow if you want to survive against Nihilus and everyone.

Edited by Lost Jedi

• 1 month later...