question for those who played jedi academy?

What if tavion was succesful in resurecting him? You think the order could of withstood the power of a ancient dark lord of the sith? You think he would of destroyed all the jedi including luke?

Um...Tavion was successful in resurecting Marka Ragnos. Tavion's body just couldn't stand the intensity of the battle. But I think I get what you mean. If he had found a suitable body...if Ragnos fell before, he would fall again.

Edited by Wild Storm

Well I don't think she ever fully completed trying to resurrected him. I think if she would of finished it that he would of got his old body back. So what if he got his old body back? You think he would of truly whiped out all the jedi or do you think luke would be able to stop him?

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Probabally would do what he did before, but it wasnt gona happen, Luke Skywalkers to the rescue to save the day FTW!11oneone.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Why would he be more powerful with his original body?

Mabey because he couldn't fully concentrate his power within her and her body could not withstand such amounts of force energy inside her because of her medeclorain lvls. In any case if ragnos would of remained as he once was jaden would be no match for him and die within seconds unlike the other fight where ragnos was inside her body.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

What if tavion was succesful in resurecting him? You think the order could of withstood the power of a ancient dark lord of the sith? You think he would of destroyed all the jedi including luke?

Um...Tavion was successful in resurecting Marka Ragnos. Tavion's body just couldn't stand the intensity of the battle. But I think I get what you mean. If he had found a suitable body...if Ragnos fell before, he would fall again.

word up

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Why, why we couldn't get DS ending to be canonical one for JA? :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Marka Ragnos surpassed Naga Sadow who is more powerful than Luke as of JA.

no... no he didn't... Naga is the most powerful sith. Then comes Exar Kun.

Canon wise Sidious is but I argee wit you

really i didn't know that

Amen

Anyway, Sidious is the strongest one.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

sidious does NOT EVEN COME CLOSE in terms of RAW power to many other sith lords. It is his ability to minipulate those around him that allowed him to do what he did. Ancient sith lords could merely just storm in and kill all force senstives just like that. Sidious was clearly far from the most powerful. Mabey in the moves he was the most powerful sith lord but not truly. Other sith lords could destroy PLANETS, and whipe out races and others were IMMORTAL and there is just so many sith lords that could do things WAY beyond his ability and this is NOT EVEN FROM video games. Most of the sith more powerful come from comics and books.

Anyway moving on. Wasn't luke nearly killed with litral ease from exar-kun? In that case can anyone here even compare jeden to luke? Jaden faced but a fraction of ragnos power because he could only embed so much power into a body with such a limited medaclorian lvl.

- Xard

Um, yes, Sidious does come close to all the most powerful Sith Lords, he actually surpasses them :o

Just because some authors played the "my badguy is soooo much stronger than your badguy" game, doesn't mean that their Sith are indeed the most powerful. Besides, you never saw what Sidious is capable of. He was already in power, something no other Sith ever achieved, he had no need to use any extremely powerful abilities.

In the end, the word which counts comes from Lucas, and if he says that Sidious was the most powerful Sith of all, than he was the most powerful Sith of all. Though Vader would have ended up more powerful, if he hadn't lost against Obi Wan. Anakin's force ability passes everyone else, he was the chosen one for a reason, yet he wasn't as strong as Sidious when he lost to Obi Wan. Now, if even the chosen one hadn't passed Sidious yet, why should some ancient Sith Lord have done it?

Are we still on the topic of Jedi Academy?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester