What time is it?

Jackalmonkey

At least he knew it was morning. I originate from Scandinavia, and remember some long dark winter nights. Ever tried waking up after a wild night, it's dark outside and the clock on the wall says 8:15 and you have no clue whether it's actually 8:15 or 20:15, the same day or the day after ? In wintertime it's pitch black until 09:00 in the morning and get's dark at 17:00 again. ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...
At least he knew it was morning. I originate from Scandinavia, and remember some long dark winter nights. Ever tried waking up after a wild night, it's dark outside and the clock on the wall says 8:15 and you have no clue whether it's actually 8:15 or 20:15, the same day or the day after ? In wintertime it's pitch black until 09:00 in the morning and get's dark at 17:00 again. ;)

Dude migrate to Portugal now, we have lots of sun here. And it`s 22:03

At least he knew it was morning. I originate from Scandinavia, and remember some long dark winter nights. Ever tried waking up after a wild night, it's dark outside and the clock on the wall says 8:15 and you have no clue whether it's actually 8:15 or 20:15, the same day or the day after ? In wintertime it's pitch black until 09:00 in the morning and get's dark at 17:00 again.  ;)

Dude migrate to Portugal now, we have lots of sun here. And it`s 22:03

Yeah we have lots of sun... but the cold.... jeebus, the cold that's been making lately. :ph34r:

At least he knew it was morning. I originate from Scandinavia, and remember some long dark winter nights. Ever tried waking up after a wild night, it's dark outside and the clock on the wall says 8:15 and you have no clue whether it's actually 8:15 or 20:15, the same day or the day after ? In wintertime it's pitch black until 09:00 in the morning and get's dark at 17:00 again.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Me ? Currently living and working in Wellington NZ. Most recently spent a weekend in Sydney. Finally got a much requested sunburn (looks like a lobster now) B)

It definitely gives Charisma - 1 penalty :p

Perhaps also a Constitution - 1 for a couple of days...

Edit: Unfortunately, I don't have an image editing program at hand that works with animated gifs... otherwise I *could* have given my avatar a pink sheen :)

Me ? Currently living and working in Wellington NZ. Most recently spent a weekend in Sydney. Finally got a much requested sunburn (looks like a lobster now)  B)

Hey, I live in Wellington too B)

OMG!

I've been to Wellington. Had a nice biryani there.

• 2 weeks later...