Starforge or Death Star

Star Forge or Death Star  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Star Forge or Death Star

• Starforge is more powerful
    • Death Star is more powerful
    • They are equal

An X-Wing would destroy them both. One torpedo for the exhaust port on the Death Star, and another on the orbital stabilizers on the Star Forge. Bye-bye to both

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Dude imperial star destroyers are much stronger capital ships than the ships the starforge was creating. The ships the star forge created were like 500 meters and had like 50 gun turrets only. Imperial star destroyers had hundreds more and were 1.6 km. The technoligy is better in the time of the death star. Anyway point remains. Death star comes out of hyperspcae and blast it. Bam it's over.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

How is the technology better? You can't just say "Hey, it's 4000 years later, it has to be better." Especially given that stuff like hyperdrive has been around for 25000 years with much in way of significant changes.

Besides, it doesn't matter if the ISD had hundreds more gun turrets (it seems like the Interdictor Class is more focused on laser turrets than turbolasers, though it does have some turbolasers), if it can severely outnumber the ISDs, both with fighters as well as capital ships.

And Death Star comes out of Hyperspace, gets its electrical subsystems fooked up by the disruption field on the planet below, and essentially becomes a giant meteor.

Edited by alanschu

Well consider that to destroy the Death Star, there had to be either an incredible feat of a force guided shot right down an intake port, or for the second one to fly inside it and hit the reactor. (Which in all fairness, had the second Death Star been fully constructed like the Star Forge was, it probobly would have been ALOT harder to kill) Where-as all that it took to kill the Star Forge was a few capital ships to hover around it and shoot it a few times and down it went.

All those "Unlimited ships and droid armys to crew them" didnt even beat the Republic fleet that attacked, let alone a super battle station like the Death Star. Where-as the Republic fleet hardly even scratched the Death Star, but it was destroyed by a sheerly incredible feat of talent/force ability.

So yeah, I give it to the Death Star.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Dude imperial star destroyers are much stronger capital ships than the ships the starforge was creating. The ships the star forge created were like 500 meters and had like 50 gun turrets only. Imperial star destroyers had hundreds more and were 1.6 km. The technoligy is better in the time of the death star. Anyway point remains. Death star comes out of hyperspcae and blast it. Bam it's over.

-Double post

Oh and as for the whole planet disruption thingy, try this.

"Death Star comes out of hyperspace, aims and destroys planet before entering the disruption field. Gun recharges, a whole bunch of Star Forge ships come flying at the Death Star, only to be met by its 100,000,000 some Turbo-laser batteries. Big gun finishes charging, takes aim, boom Star Forge is gone."

And yeah, the Ebon Hawk didnt crash right as they entered the system, they looked around for a bit at the Star Forge, sent a message to the fleet, then a few minutes later they crashed. Plenty of time for the Death Star to blow the planet, and all its disruptive properties, to the grave.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

It'd have to be coming in expecting to shoot, and hope it's facing the right way.

In any case, I may have to replay through KOTOR 1 again, because from what I understand it was pretty much the entire Republic Navy, not just "a few Republic Ships."

Edited by alanschu

People keep talking about how the second Death Star wasn't complete. It was complete in the sense of what it was built to do. It was a fully operational battle station. The Emperor said it. It just wasn't all built yet. Those big holes in it where just where they were going to put in the rest of the executive offices, and like living quarters, maybe a rec. room for the crew's down time and off shifts, you know, stuff like that.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If you didn't notice, only teh superlazerz was operational.

Also, DS II DID NOT have first ones weakness, that hole. So if they would've completed it, it wouldn't have any weaknesses.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That's how she always acts.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Another Starforge or Death Star poll comes to an end with the Starforge winning.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester