Your Special LS

Ain't happening.

You lost your saber; and there is no way of getting it back...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Or the person you talked to had a mod that allows it; but wasn't aware of that (part of greater package or so)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Ain't happening.

Oh rely well i guess its gone then lol i guess i heard rong

im not sure how to black things out for spoilers but ill give you a chance to look away....

*spoilers*

I think if your darkside you get the chance to fight atris, maybe if you kill her you get your lightsaber back? Im not sure though... ill look into it when i get home later today :ermm:

Ain't happening.

Oh rely well i guess its gone then lol i guess i heard rong

im not sure how to black things out for spoilers but ill give you a chance to look away....

*spoilers*

I think if your darkside you get the chance to fight atris, maybe if you kill her you get your lightsaber back? Im not sure though... ill look into it when i get home later today :)

KK thx and u get to fight her lightside also and can kill her but thx man tell me wah u find

[spoiler]Add spoilerish stuff here[/spoiler]

And no; you won't receive a special saber there after the fight...

^

Don't think ever had it in first place, ever in game, although it is shown in record of trial with Jedi masters. Not much of sense in trying to get something that is likely beyond grasp. So, it is almost like a display artefact that cannot be used.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...

Game allows for creation of another one. Besides, since previous lightsaber cannot be returned, it is easier to assume that initial lightsaber which Atris has might not have as much substantial upgrades when considering damage that a second saber, crafted by Bao-Dur can do or would possibly have (And also a third, if using double single sabers).

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧