Lionheart

greylord

About "Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay" - if you haven't played it yet I envy you. Greatly ties in to the movies and actually expands on the mythos of the Riddick universe. Good game period.

You envy someone for not playing a good game??

Its all about the expectation. Meaning that I have completed the game already, someone else not having played it yet, has a good game to look forward to.

Semantics, your friend.

kthxbye.

Edited by zer"0"

I own the special DVD version of the Riddick game! In it, you get commentaries from the developers along the way, kind of like hidden bonuses scattered all over the gameworld. It's awesome, believe it or not. They made it so smart that it's the first time I've wanted to replay a game just to see the hidden commentaries and stuff.

I don't think that was included in the vanilla version, right..? :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Episode 1 had them, didn't it?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Greylord. Enough said.

I personally find the whole emphasis on hitting things without any storyline or characters quite terrifyingly boring.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.