Kotor 2 music video

unless you used master force valor, and master fury with stimulants than you could not achieve that strength lvl withotu cheats. But yeah with force powers and all that included I got to like 64 strength and averaged like 120's and hit like 300's often. Just completley anailated everyone in a single round.

did i said somewhere that i wasnt using stimulants and force buff's.

if still you want hold that i cheat , your an idiot .

try my build and you will see .

use my stats build from my tutorial. and keep raising str.

Dude I know I made a character twice as powerful with the lvl up glitch. And as i said my character had around like 64 strength or something like that full buffed and was like your guy without the buffs stat wise.

EDIT: Also notice that the glitch is not a cheat and the game was rushed through. The game was originally meant to allow you to level up to 50 but the game was to short because it got rushed. If my guy was level 30 he would be around what your guy is.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

That was cool. Good job on the video.

I still find some new builds that are quite something when I play. I just got a lvl 30 Jedi Master with about 870FPs and +46 wisdom. No cheats.

I totaly believe you.

Using force valor and stuff?

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

• 1 month later...

Oh relax, it is Sturm :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Paganini? >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Umm.... trying not to show my geekyness.... :)

Niccolo Paganini (1782-1840) was a violinist and composer, while his technique was brilliant and perhaps unsurpassed even today he would re-tune his violin before a performance to make it seem he was more virtuosic. His compositions are showy, unemotional rhythmic certainly, but not intellectual..... basically mindless acrobatics, which is bad because you can't have virtuosity without the virtue of intelligence. :):) :D

There is probably a simile there somewhere about Darthzayne's build but that was unintentional at this time, I think I mentioned that in the thread that is related to this one...

Disclaimer (in case some reader is now foaming at the mouth):> Of course this is just my opinion and therefore it is shaped by my own taste.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.