Where to get malaks or revans robes

Use M0ds0rZ

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Other items that are missing in part 2 is all of the baragwin items. 

I guess they thought starforge and baragwin items were too powerful.

Oh so its random loot nice say can i still use chock and stuff wit malaks armor or is it like jedi robes and i can loot it off anyone

Hmm whats so powerful bout starforge or bagawin w/e bagawin is

However, those official robes just suck in K1

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I like revan withiut the mask, but thats just me.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Well, there is other mistakes in original one when compared to cutscene one... Not talking about mask/hood

You can use the giveitem cheat if you want to check out Malak's armor in KOTOR 2. a_robe_26

Revan's robes are not in KOTOR 2. You get them on the star forge of KOTOR 1 or you can use the same cheat if you want to check it out. g_a_mstrrobe06

• 1 month later...