Atton's home planet?

I search here in this forums and found nothing.

My research on the net came to this on Wookieepedia:

Atton's homeworld?

When Atton is describing to the Jedi Exile why he joined the Sith, he talks about three planets which were ravaged by the Mandalorians during the Mandalorian Wars - Serroco, Duro, and Eres III. Since Atton talks of a time when his people were asking the Jedi for help against the Mandalorians that they never received, it's possible that he may be from either Serroco or Eres III. It's unlikely, of course, that he's from Duro, as the primary inhabitants of that planet are Duros. As reported here on Wookiepeedia on the Serroco link, "Serrocoans seem to have Asian characteristics when compared to Earth standards," therefore possibly making another elimination in his homeworld. He has more of a Corellian look than most examples we have seen however.

But what about Nar Shadaar. He seems to have an odd attraction to Nar Shadaar although he expresses that it blows. XD

Anyone else have any ideas?

water is good

Since Atton talks of a time when his people were asking the Jedi for help against the Mandalorians that they never received, it's possible that he may be from either Serroco or Eres III.

I think he meant The Republic in general.

I can't think of anything from the story that sheds any light on the subject.

Sorry.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I think he meant The Republic in general.

I can't think of anything from the story that sheds any light on the subject.

Sorry.

I concur. I'm pretty sure if his home planet had been mentioned somewhere, I'd have noticed it during my extensive fanfic-related research.

I always sort of assumed he was originally from Corellia, seeing as he has a bit of a Corellian attitude, and since he's effectively a ripoff of Han Solo.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

SQUEEEEEEEE! Your that Silvershadow! I didn't know you updated Atton's redemption!

*Reaves too lead.*

For a minute I thought you said SuperShadow... LOL

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Atton

Homeworld:  Unknown (Possibly Eres III or Corellia).

how ironic.

Seriously... Fan speculation FT... eh, whatever...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well its not Nar Shadaa because we know that he just went there after the wars for shelter. I doubt its the planets that he was talking to the Exile about which the Mandalorians ravaged, I have an incling that its Correlia as well.