Move around with a FREE camera in the worlds!?

Hello!

I'm new here and this is my first thread!

My question is:

In the video: "engine demo" on this Website:http://www.sternenschmiede.de/index.php?cmd=subcat&scid=20

you can see how they actually move around in the air with an camera! Can i alsow do that in the game? that would be cool!

(in now this forum is for kotor 2 but i alsow saw a video where they did this with kotor 2...)

Thanks for your help!

P.S One other question on the same website there is alsow the E3 trailer from Kotor! and i was wondering what music it is at the beginning!It sounds like the Force theme or Binary Sunset but like a ...Remix:Pdoes someone know if you can download it or if it's on a CD you can buy...

THANKSBYE

One thing mein Deutscher freunde, Ich spreche Englisch und Ich cant understand all the German. :lol: Mein Deutsch ist schlect. I speak little.

Where do you click to view the movies?

I think you hold down control to free look when your running, and Caps lock to look first person. I know how to get KotOR1 or 2 Music to listen to without being in the game but im not sure if its the music on your video but if it is I can help you out.

Oh and Welcome to the Forum :p

Edited by Sturm

That's just done for representive purposes. Though alot of games (never tried with either Kotors) can allow you to do the same with a NOCLIP cheatcode. I don't

know if such a cheat is available for Kotor1/2... but it is worth the try...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Unfortunatly Kotor 1 does not have the Theme music listed...an the Xbox. ,and I can't tell what Key it's in to do a more detailed seach of any list I may find.

But this might help. http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=41410

Also http://soundtracks.mixnmojo.com/kotor1.htm which can be found on that...above.

Don't know if they help. :)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I know the song and is from the movies (like Darth Vader's Theme later on).

I can't get a grasp on which song (ie. how it is called/where to find it then) exactly though, sry...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee