"I must have left my hydrospanner in there..."

Recently through playing through KOTOR II I noticed how many glitches and things that don't make sense, so I thought I'd start up this thread where people can talk about glitches that they may have found.

I personally found if you're travelling on Onderon for the first time, right before Ponlar and his mob attack, if you have T3-M4 with you T3 will tell you that they should support the Queen, but instead of beeping and booping as he does, he tells the Exile in a Biths' voice...

Anyway, start you posting!

I have made an entire list in Technical... it is lost though... and too much to re-write/remember :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

if you have T3-M4 with you T3 will tell you that they should support the Queen, but instead of beeping and booping as he does, he tells the Exile in a Biths' voice...
:) i never brought T3 on Onderon, never knew that one. there is simply too many to remember them all, TSL must be the most buggy game in history, i do remember that there was something wrong in almost every single module, say a conditional in an npc dialog, wrong alien voices, droids dropping stims, turrets running around, messy quest entries, royalists firing at me while i was siding with Talia, and i could grow old before finishing the list. i think Mandalore and Bao-Dur have the most buggy dialogs but i may be forgetting something.

Though you might wish to take a look here;

http://www.crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/thumbnails.php?album=18

for the most comical bugs... (as they could be screencaptured :))

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Ill pass on this topic, For one, who would want to talk about something so horribe that they would want to forget, Glitches are like a gamers worst nightmare and talking about them doenst help ease any pain.

Ill pass on this topic, For one, who would want to talk about something so horribe that they would want to forget, Glitches are like a gamers worst nightmare and talking about them doenst help ease any pain.

Well for one, most glitches that are gamers worst nightmare are namely the ones that are technical issues, involving the battle system, or that cut them out of a nice reward/being able to play. I think what we're going for here is funny stuff ;)

But still on the evil glitch topic is the ever dreaded Black screen after you switch from T3 to the exile on paragus (although that seems to be a mainly HD related issue to those with the game on their Xbox HD *legal softmodding is what i speak of, it's a backup, i tend to lose things* but it's happened to people with it on disk too so w/e)

For the Mira Fanboys and girls, I was getting a passport to Xaarot(msp) at Onderon.

I had Mira with my Exile and Mandalore. Well Mira was using Mandalore's voice and spoke his line for that sidequest.

OH MY DAMN! You're joking? If that's able to be replicated, I must must must do this :) Manly Mira to the rescue... Alliteration, and i made up a new super hero!

One of the nicer glitches in the game, is the (oddly enough passed down from KotOR I) being the Inventory + Item use in the middle of a fight thing, that's come in handy on some of my less combat efficient characters.

If you chose Mandalore as a character for raid on Freedon Nadd's tomb and occasionally instead of hearing his rugged warcry, you tend to hear an aggressive version of Handmaiden's voice when he is dealing attacks with his equipped weapons against Sith soldiers while negotiating through tunnel where mines have been positioned as a barricade impediment.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Oh oh oh i just thought of another one after seeing the "Help Vaklu VS talia Quest" Thread, How about after the tomb you can equip well equipment: lightsabers and the like, from the tomb during an event that is currently ongoing. (First time i played through to no avail without using the workbench, needless to say that saber was a perk for kreia)

^

The last time I played through, I went to Nar Shadda first. I wandered around doing all possible sidequests, got Atton to be a jedi, etc. I finally went back to the Ebon Hawk and dealt with the Red Eclipse. Then Visas showed up; I dealt with her...

I exited the ship and my game crashed. After a restart, I loaded my most recent quicksave, from when the Red Eclipse were on board. Except, somehow I ended up in the Refugee Sector, the same spot where I met the two Twi'leks. With no one in my party. I go to the party selection screen, and I have no party. At the top of the screen it says "0 availiable slots". At the bottom, above my character's picture, there's some rather unusual text:

"I am broken"

"So very very broken"

Yup, that's my weirdest bug yet.

I got a odd conversation choice with the remote. Something like "Can I do any upgrades on you yet?" "Insert Dialog option."

In Kotor 1 I broke into the Sith Base on Taris without T3M4 by asking Zalbar if he could do any thing to help. Somehow I transported into the base and I could not bye T3...brilliant continuity there Bioware. Odd thing is Canderous's dialog had changed to match.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I know this has already been mentioned somewhere on these boards, but I recently got the glitch where after you get Mira in your party and you take her to the spot on Nar Shaada to show her the force, Hanhaar is just chillin on sidewalk.

And glitch where green text that is displayed on screen when a character is talking but with repeatedly rapid flicking through text without being able to read them slowly makes game tremendously accelerated where readability or interpretation is least likely. Had it several times, especially when playing game for an hour or longer.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧