Wow max hits for force powers!

I was reading force powers desription in the game and force forms. I never realised force powers could hit so high. These max hits are taken into consideration if your character is level 50.

Force storm - 300 (390 with force potencey)

Proof - does 1-6 damage per character level and force potencey raises damage by 30 percent

Death field - 200 (260 with force potencey)

Proof - 1-4 damage per character level and force potencey which raises damage by 30 percent

Force crush - 500 (650 with force potencey)

Proof - 1-10 points of damage per character level and force potencey increasing the max hit by 30 percent

My question is how come my level 50 averages like a third to half of that damage per hit. My level 50 sith lord has like 40 wisdom and 35 charsima or soemting like that. His stats may be higher. But my max hit with force crush that I have seen ever was like 404. All this is with force potencey.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Right about what?

The game is easy.  A person can beat the game while still in low teens in levels and without any force abilities at all.

Yeah I know it's an easy game. Just wanted to share how much you can possibley hit. Also I was right about past debates about how powerful different jedi were. That's what I was right about.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

What the ****?!?!?  Why the hell do you need a character that powerful in the game?  It is already mind numbingly easy already.

Quite true, in a few ways. If one considers even leveling in TSL, perhaps say a lvl 15 Sentinel might gain a few hundred points of experience from ridding enemies while an NWN character would get experience considerably less than one in K2 from defeating monsters.

Added to that, even without equipping armour, enemies are not likely to be as hard as could be across various difficulty settings.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Right about what?

The game is easy.  A person can beat the game while still in low teens in levels and without any force abilities at all.

Yeah I know it's an easy game. Just wanted to share how much you can possibley hit. Also I was right about past debates about how powerful different jedi were. That's what I was right about.

Umm... No offence, but your reasoning in most powerful jedi topic was quite moronic.

Main reason why characters in k2 becomes overpowered is that when you get 75 xp from killing rodian thug in k1, you get 275 xp from killing rodian thug in k2... That's why your characters gets so high levels, as k2 is in no way longer game than first

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Wtf? Your just mad cause im always right. So stfu.

Your right? LOL sif you are, your fanboyism and gameplay facts get in the way and contradict everything. Your agruements or facts are never right.

You both sound like a bunch of little girls. Stop whining, stop using abbreviations, and learn how to spell arguments.

Make love, not war :wub:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Right about what?

Umm... No offence, but your reasoning in most powerful jedi topic was quite moronic.

Main reason why characters in k2 becomes overpowered is that when you get 75 xp from killing rodian thug in k1, you get 275 xp from killing rodian thug in k2... That's why your characters gets so high levels, as k2 is in no way longer game than first

Give me a link to it. As I said IN THAT TOPIC I based the jedis power level off the story NOT THE GAMEPLAY. FACT - the exile increases in power from every kill as he was a wound in the force and regaiend and instantly learned new force powers in a matter of seconds. He learned lightsaber forms and increases in power from simply observing and killing foes. Kreia evcen stated the Exile was greater than any she ever trained. The Exile managed to defeat all the the most powerful counsil members that were powerful even for their time as kreia stated and he killed a foe that could drain an entire planets life BUT NOT the exile (that is a feat of RAW power). He defeated sion who was IMMORTAL and had incredible skill with a blade. Finally he defeated kreia who taught revan and explored so much knowledge of both sides of the force. I do not base any of my arguements of gameplay but WHAT WAS SET IN STONE for the story in the game. And no matter how much you hate the fact that the Exile could kill revan in a blink of an eye you must accept it. Nowhere does it even give a refference that revan was more powerful. Why do you all consider revan to be THE MOST POWERFUL. I mean comon. He had unlimited potential but never really reached that high of a level. The Exile accoplished all the feats of revan and more. The Exile single handidly ended wars and anailated Sions entire sith assain army. That is part of the story. The Exiles potential is also unlimited as he can learn knew force pwoers within seconds and increase in power from every passing kill. The exile is a wound in the force that CAN DESTROY the force. This is all part of the story. Yes mabey revan was like staring into the heart of the force but the Exile was DEATH to it. He would simply of learned Revans forms within mere seconds and used his own powers and advantages against him. AS THE STORY said sicne the Exile gave up the force he gained a stronger connection to it and gaiend powers NOT POSSIBLE otherwise. Tell me one force sensitive that comes close to acomplishing to feats of the exile besides luke. Name one. You can't. Because all these facts I have just said were PART OF THE STORY and SET IN STONE. You can't hide from it. Now whoever thinks I use gameplay feats and powers speak now. The characters continaully stated what the Exile was capable of.

- Xard

Why do you all consider revan to be THE MOST POWERFUL. I mean comon. He had unlimited potential but never really reached that high of a level. The Exile accoplished all the feats of revan and more.

"Unlimited potential" that would be from what Master Zhar said right? Ok that's story "but never really reached that high of a level" what do you base that on? It sounds like game mechanics ,to me.

Sion wasn't immortal because he :blink: died. You could argue he commits suicide. (But that is to complex for right now so I move on).

Nihilus's ability to destroy planets was not POWER as it controlled him. I recall Nihilus stunned Visas Mandalore and Esilio. NOTE: I am tired of typing "THE"Exile. If Nihilus was so great would he have tried to syphon Esilio? No. To take the strength of another is a weakness.

When Esilio learns forms and techniques fighting the Masters Kriea is speaking through the bond ,could the Exile have learnt them without her help? To say The Exile single-handedly ended wars and annihilated Sion's entire Assassin Army is incorrect...(S)He is not Darth Bane ,meaning no thought bomb.

NOTE :I mean no offence when I say the following. I realize your from Japan ,so it's possible English is not your native tongue. However ,it would make it easier to quote if you used paragraphs.

Thank you. :blink:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Wtf? Your just mad cause im always right. So stfu.

Your right? LOL sif you are, your fanboyism and gameplay facts get in the way and contradict everything. Your agruements or facts are never right.

You both sound like a bunch of little girls. Stop whining, stop using abbreviations, and learn how to spell arguments.

Your the one who is 14.

"Unlimited potential" that would be from what Master Zhar said right? Ok that's story "but never really reached that high of a level" what do you base that on? It sounds like game mechanics ,to me.

It was very CLEAR that he did not reach that potential because he would he killed to start forge by merely looking at it if he had unlimited power. And while Revan could learn what would take others years the Exile could learn MUCH HIGHER force forms within seconds such as joyu lightsaber styles and much more. The Exile would also increase in power with every kill since he is a wound in the force and gathers the power and life of the dead ones inside to create a wound in the force and great pain. I could go as far as argueing this is why the Exile gets more exp in gameplay but I won't base anything off that. Just what was said in the story. Also I would like to argue that Master Zhar saying Revan had unlimited potential was just a expression. Teachers tell kids that all the time when it's not truly true. I think he just meant Revan was extremley powerful and if he put his mind to it his potential would make him greater than any force sensitive AT THE TIME. The Exile was clearly mroe powerful though FORCE STORYLINE reasons only.

Sion wasn't immortal because he died. You could argue he commits suicide. (But that is to complex for right now so I move on).

Sion was said MANY times to be immortal but even he knew it was useless to challenge the Exile because he would NOT die. Sion would continually be defeated and he eventually saw the Exiles point of view. No matter what anyone says it was stated in the story that sion was immortal. He could not die. It was not a battle of just the flesh. The Exile defeated him none the less and you even have the option of saying admit it Sion I have defeated you finally. Sion will reply to this saying "yes you have both flesh and belief have been cast down".

hen Esilio learns forms and techniques fighting the Masters Kriea is speaking through the bond ,could the Exile have learnt them without her help? To say The Exile single-handedly ended wars and annihilated Sion's entire Assassin Army is incorrect...(S)He is not Darth Bane ,meaning no thought bomb.

No matter where his powers came from he could do it and it was one of his powers to cast bonds NOT KNOWING it no matter what so he will almost always be bonded with someone else. Yes almost all the Exiles power comes from those he killed and those who he is bonded to and all that stuff but HE STILL HAS THAT POWER. Once he learned it it's not like it can just be taken away by killing the person he was bonded with. And yes he CLEARLY did end entire wars and single handidley destroyed Darth Sions entire Sith assain fleet on malachar as well as Sion and Kreia all in one day. That IS WHAT HAPPENED in the story. Yes Revan did some stuff comparable to that on the star forge but not to that degree. He had help most of the time there. And the only HUGE threat he really encountered was malak. Also notice how the Exile had no help anailting Sions army as well as two EXTREMLEY powerful force sensetives in one day.

Nihilus's ability to destroy planets was not POWER as it controlled him. I recall Nihilus stunned Visas Mandalore and Esilio. NOTE: I am tired of typing "THE"Exile. If Nihilus was so great would he have tried to syphon Esilio? No. To take the strength of another is a weakness.

It does not matter if it controled him. It STILL had the ability to drain all life on a planet which is RAW POWER ON IT'S OWN. Whatever you call it he had power. Most of Nihilus's and the Exiles power come from others but it does not change what they can do and are capable of. You think any other sith or jedi could stand against Nihilus. He CAN drain them at will. But the Exile was to strong and was a wound of the force that carried the deaths of all those during the war and all those he killed. You can say the power controls them or whatever you want but it doesn't change the fact that storywise he can destroy nearly anyone and same goes for the Exile.

NOTE :I mean no offence when I say the following. I realize your from Japan ,so it's possible English is not your native tongue. However ,it would make it easier to quote if you used paragraphs.

Thank you.

Lol dude I am not from japan.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
- Xard

I see this topic has outlived its minute lifespan.

Please remember that you should discuss the topic and not attack the people who happen to subscribe to them.

And so this topic is retired.

Do not make me issue punitive measures.

You have been warned.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT