secret compartment trouble

The previous owner told me about the secret compartment aboard the Ebon Hawk. I couldn't find it, so I pulled up a walktrhough and now know where it's supposed to be (in Visas' room). But I've looked in Visas' room and still can't find it. Is this a glitch?

Either yes or no.

1) No. If the owner didn't tell you (to identify his ownership) about the 2 secret caches the "new" one does not appear...

2) Yes. If he indeed did tell so browse to http://team-gizka.org/downloads.html for a fix

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I have played the game a number of times. I always get the guy to tell me about the compartments.

I have never seen or opened any secret compartments. I wonder if that is a problem with the PC version.

Worked for me just fine (PC)...

:blink:

Actually something that WORKS for me... and then others fail it to run :blink:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee