Strongholds

Atreides

What would your stronghold be like? Stronghold could be the literal fantasy thing or a Vampire Requiem hideout/underground rave pad etc. Just mention the context.

If it's in D&D I want a place to research Artreides' Probing Tentacles spell and some kinda portal that'd transport me to where I go.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

complete with it's own teleportation system.

wtower.JPG

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 3 weeks later...
Huh, I would have sworn The Watchtower was in orbit around Earth, not moon based. Kooky.

The Watchtower in the Justice League cartoon was a satalite (not unlike the one the JLA used in the 1970s in the comic book).

The Watchtower in the 90s comic (begining I believe with Grant Morrion's JLA) was a moonbase. It however was recently destroyed and I'm under the impression it won't be back...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

95569.jpg

I REGRET NOTHING!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My stronghold would be completely built from unmeltable ice :)

A real "Fortress of Solitude"? :nuke::)

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Sorry, both Doc Savage and Superman have "Fortress of Solitude"s built out of Ice in the artic...first thing I thought of... :">

Was there a Magic-esque superhero card game?

Its still going; its called the "Vs" system from Upper Deck. They

have both Marvel and DC lines (and I believe they're adding Hellboy early next year).

Edited by Amentep

I'd have a hollowed out island, with underwater/ground tubes connecting me to secret mainland locations.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg