Something you guys might like

What? :D

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Nice more helmets and masks for me to make ;)" Is there more?

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

From teh net?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Well that's true. Still, the law is broken ;)

Well, with Mandalore image from comic description in above link, one thing comes to mind: Ninjas from Sega game Shadow Dancer, except that eye-slit holes may have been allowed for ninja mask.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Unless you want to read them illegally...no.
Who cares? I certainly don't. They aren't sold where I live, why should I deprive myself of the pleasure of reading them?

Ever heard of a little place called "Ebay"? Point is, your depriving Dark Horse of the profits they need to keep business going by downloading them or reading them on the net. Why should you deprive Dark Horse of the profit they need to keep business going? Though they won't go bankrupt if it's you and you alone but what if everyone had your state of mind? Stealing is bad...isn't that one of the lessons we learn as small children?

Edited by Wild Storm

Ever heard of a little thing called "not caring a **** about Dark Horse loosing a couple of tenners"?

And there's quite a crowd who probably have almost no access to these comics thanks to a lack of any kind of paying ability.. We like to call them teenage Europeans.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ever heard of a little thing called "not caring a **** about Dark Horse loosing a couple of tenners"?

And there's quite a crowd who probably have almost no access to these comics thanks to a lack of any kind of paying ability.. We like to call them teenage Europeans.

I happen to know Sikon is not some teenager with no money. Money shouldn't be any problem.

Stealing is stealing. No matter how small. No matter how large. How would it sound if I said why should I deprive myself the pleasure of wearing a ten-thousand dollar chain? I mean, I can't afford it. Nor do they sell them here. So should I just steal it?

Edited by Wild Storm

If this comic gets into showing the Malilcor (however you spell it) demise and Revan doing the fight to the death with Mandelor it could have some potentional. When I read the history of what happened to end the Mandelorian Wars I was pumped! :o

That kind of Jedi action would totaly rock! :(

And as for the helmet thing... I tend to think the the reason for the differant designs was a matter of the guys at Dark Horse and the guys at Obsidian being in two differnt buildings, in two differnt cities and never using the phone. :blink:

^ :)

I happen to know Sikon is not some teenager with no money. Money shouldn't be any problem.

Stealing is stealing. No matter how small. No matter how large. How would it sound if I said why should I deprive myself the pleasure of wearing a ten-thousand dollar chain? I mean, I can't afford it. Nor do they sell them here. So should I just steal it?

No of course not ,that's materialistic ,so the pleasure of wearing it will be short lived.

If I can get it for free why should I pay for it? Charity?

"Not caring a ****." :blink:

It's not just teenage Europeans.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Amen. And not every teen has credit card, and surely their parents rarely thinks it to be good idea to buy 1 comic book from amazon with insane price. They might even decline it.

All depends from where you are: You can buy season box for series like NGE (let's not talk about that, if you know what I mean :)), X-Files, Rome etc. or single dvd's with few dollars in USA. You have no idea how expensive this'll become in Finland.

For example: Teh 1337 adventures DVD 1 costs something like 5 dollars in USA, in total, there is 5 "T1a" dvd's. So you could get whole serie with 25 dollars.

However, in Finland each one of these same dvd's would cost let's say 20

Edited by Xard

NOt having the money is a poor excuse.

No one is entitled to read/watch this stuff.

I was pointhing out why I understand people who downloads stuff (at least when they are in Finland and countries like this), it is not same as accepting it. Personally I don't download anything but tv-series, and the ones that I like, I'll purchase as dvd's later on.

How does that differ from recording stuff from tv? In no way. Besides, quality of stuff downloaded from torrents is rarely good, so as I already said, if I like serie, I'll purchase it later. In a way torrents works like tv for me, as a demo channel. If I really like something, I'll spend great deal of money on it. If not... well, does it matter if I watch recordings from VHS or avi-files from my computer?

If what is wanted and what is offered does not overlap (this happens in small countries like Finland, Iceland etc. We don't have countless channels), you can hardly blame people.

However, I am against downloading software/games and music too in most cases, in some cases not. Meh, music is just big, grey area for me :mellow:

NO one is entitled to read/watch stuff, yes, but others have much easier and beter ways to read/watch "this stuff" than others

NOt having the money is a poor excuse.

No one is entitled to read/watch this stuff.

See, it's not an "excuse". It's the reason.

Yeah, you bet it's illegal, but I'm not really batting an eyelid. But unmoral? Well, if you folks must know, I do buy my games and music if it's available in here and I want to support the people behind the product.

But that's not really a discussion for this thread. We are seriously off th topic here.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds