Something you guys might like

Too shiny and too fabricated. I like a more organic and comic look.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:( Why does the reflective red face mask change in the panels?....In the second and the last it points up but it's straight across in the second from the bottom. I like a bit of consistency. I realize it's a battle scene but it's too crammed with detail so it confuses my eyes ,yet not to the point of making them bleed.

Still ,like Kor said Mandalore = cool.

How does the populus feel about the Old Republic Dark Horse series as I have not read them. Also would like to know if it's possible to read them on the innernet.

*cheap*

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Mandalore's helmet looks silly.

It does. It must be weird talking to him - like talking to a mirror? Maybe that's why he's looking away all the time.

I would seek out and buy a Kotor comic involving the characters from the game (I still have Aimo's somewhere on my hard drive), but these ones don't really interest me.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Mandalore's helmet looks silly.

It does. It must be weird talking to him - like talking to a mirror? Maybe that's why he's looking away all the time.

I would seek out and buy a Kotor comic involving the characters from the game (I still have Aimo's somewhere on my hard drive), but these ones don't really interest me.

That's what I thought at first but once I read the first comic, I got really into it and was sucked into it.

How does the populus feel about the Old Republic Dark Horse series as I have not read them. Also would like to know if it's possible to read them on the innernet.

Unless you want to read them illegally...no.

From this preview, it looks like KOTOR comics are really awful crap made to take away money from fanboys.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I prefer reading what happens in this comics from wookiepedia and other sources. I am not going to pay for LFL from these.

Also, "mirroring effect" is used so badly in Mandalore's helmet, that it makes my eyes bleed :lol: Also, this same effect was overused in Gendo's glasses in NGE, but it did never become THAT ridiculous looking

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Funny how the other Mandalorian doesnt have the same mirror/bleeding eye effect.

umm.. the eyes that are bleeding are mine :wub:

Besides, title of this topic sucks. I was hoping for some free hard p0rn, but nooo... All we get are c*cky mandalorians in stupid armors. And helmets. Not even Kreia nude pics <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

:blink: Watch your tongue. Such language is a sign of low breeding. :D

The mask is from when the Madalorians were a species right? So how come K2 Mandalore doesn't have that...and why does the mask's brow-ridge change ,shape is it grafted to his skull or something? <_<

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

The mask is from when the Madalorians were a species right? So how come K2 Mandalore doesn't have that...and why does the mask's brow-ridge change ,shape is it grafted to his skull or something? <_<

canderous said he recovered the helmet but how come his is silver and ultimate's is red

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

canderous said he recovered the helmet but how come his is silver and ultimate's is red

It's a disputed part of continuity of the actual look of the helmet. For now, we simply don't know what happened to make Mandalore change the helmet from that to Canderous'.

:thumbsup: Watch your tongue. Such language is a sign of low breeding. :D

Maybe he just found the visor?

Or maybe authot of this comic just used artistical freedom when designing Mandalore's helmet, as only diehard Kotor2 g- I mean fans would notice anything