Iranian Nuclear Program and the U.S.

Judge Hades

"Bigotry is never justified. I am just saying that if Christians leave me alone I would leave them alone. If Christians treated me with respect maybe I would treat them with respect. Maybe if they didn't condemn people based on their physiology, which they have no control over, maybe I wouldn't condemn them. Maybe if they didn't try to impose their morality and beliefs on others perhaps I wouldn't have so much disdain for them."

Pot. kettle. black.

"Maybe I will some day, when I meet a Christian in the real world who isn't a jerk."

Bigot. I doubt you have met enough Christians to stereotype all who practice the faith.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Probably not, Volourn, but I have personally met enough of them and seen their actions in the news as well as read a good chunk of their history to cement my opinion.

Says the guy that makes fallicious statements such as Christianity being responsible for the dark ages, and perpetuating a belief that the world is flat.

"Probably not, Volourn, but I have personally met enough of them and seen their actions in the news as well as read a good chunk of their history to cement my opinion."

By the news huh? If I were go by the news, I'd be well within reason to just whitewash all Muslims as suicide bomber terrorists who want to wipe all non Muslims off the face of the earth. Yet, in my finite wisdom, I realzie that the enws tends to always cover the negative so I know chances are that *most* Muslims are good people so I DON'T whitewash them all AS THAT WOULD BE WRONG.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Probably not, Volourn, but I have personally met enough of them and seen their actions in the news as well as read a good chunk of their history to cement my opinion."

By the news huh? If I were go by the news, I'd be well within reason to just whitewash all Muslims as suicide bomber terrorists  who want to wipe all non Muslims off the face of the earth. Yet, in my finite wisdom, I realzie that the enws tends to always cover the negative so I know chances are that *most* Muslims are good people so I DON'T whitewash them all AS THAT WOULD BE WRONG.

In case you didn't notice I used three criteria.

1) Those who I have met.

2) The news and current events.

3) Historical context of the religion.

Nope, but then again I live in a town that has more churches than bars and its a college town known for drunken riots and parties out of control, and the occasional murder. :)

However in these discussions, Mothie, you have given me a lot to think about and I have decided that I like you. :)