Sides

In Kotor II, there are a lot of part where u pick who's side ur on.Who do u like out of these people?

Czerka vs Ithorians

Khoonda vs Mercenaries

Vaklu vs Talia

P.S Tell us why to make it more interesting.

IMPORTANT! Please don't answer this by ur overall alignment (if ur DS or LS).

I go for Czerka! Just coz i don't like those snail-like ithorians. They seem wery dumb. (No offence). About khoonda vs. mercs, once i did for khoonda, once for mercs. Don't know wich side i liked better. Vaklu vs. Thalia... well i couldn't figure out how to help Vaklu, so I both times helped Talia... Maybe someone could tell me how to join Vaklu's forces.

I go for Czerka! Just coz i don't like those snail-like ithorians. They seem wery dumb. (No offence). About khoonda vs. mercs, once i did for khoonda, once for mercs. Don't know wich side i liked better. Vaklu vs. Thalia... well i couldn't figure out how to help Vaklu, so I both times helped Talia... Maybe someone could tell me how to join Vaklu's forces.

Ok listen:

When u visit Onderon for the first time, u see Ponlar complaining about the Queen's respect for her people.The first time u see him he will be stopped.Come back later and join him.U will kill the Royal Guard next to Ponlar and other people who like the Queen.Also, this women will pay u to take out 3 royal guards.

P.S You know that part when the twilek asks u who u believe? Say General Vaklu.

Edited by Darth Rexon

In Kotor II, there are a lot of part where u pick who's side ur on.Who do u like out of these people?

Czerka vs Ithorians

Khoonda vs Mercenaries

Vaklu vs Talia

P.S Tell us why to make it more interesting.

IMPORTANT! Please don't answer this by ur overall alignment (if ur DS or LS).

On Telos I must say Czerka was my first choice, they had a great offer while the Ithorians could not offer much else than this 'healing'.

When on Dantooine the Mercs' seemed to have more muscule than the Khooda soilders, and they seemed like a muscule I'd love to be apart of, so I sided with them too.

Then, when visiting Onderon I also sided with Vaklu. He seemed a man of action and was also offering me a great deal more than queen Talia could.

well, no matter what the alignment, most times i always do what needs to be done to strengthen the Republic. Czerka is more fun but Chodo gives you healing, which is handy in the first part of the game so i side with the ithorians, Czerka's credits ain't worth it. the Republic needs Onderon and Dantooine so i side with Talia and administrator Adare, i even let her keep the reward to rebuild Khoonda.

MOst of the time I do LS options. I helped the inthorians because I never liked cercka proply because what they did to the wookies. I helped Khodo proly becuase there leader helped me. I helped Talia because she was the rightful leader

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I 'help' The Ithorians because Lorso is a lying skank...even if I don't care for the Ithorians ,I am an environmentalist. Besides why would I help Czerka when they are the competition? So I do it for the sake of public appearance ,and the Dark Mastery when the Mercs attack. Also a weak ally can be strengthened and made dependent. :(

I side with Queen Talia as it would be be more...beneficial in the long term. Say if Mandalore decides to ,oh I don't know INVADE AND CRUSH THE REPUBLIC LIKE THE INSIGNIFICANT BUGS THAT THEY ARE! :ermm: I mean it is the nice thing to do after all they have been through so many wars started by Jedi. It would be horrible if I started another.... :shifty: It has nothing to do with Vaklu being a perfidious twerp. It's just that Queen Talia is more agreeable and competent. Only an idiot makes a deal with the Sith. I would not kill Kavar just because he did nothing at the trial ,as that would be petty and unwise.

Revenge clouds ones judgment ,and I get a kick out of hearing Vrook say "I may have misjudged you." So I don't side with the Mercenaries on Dantooine. The Exchange is the competition ,and an army can't march on an empty stomach...can you eat Selkath?

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Personal Opinions:

Czerka vs Ithorians: Personally, I would side with the Ithorians for two reasons: Czerka is untrustworthy compared to the Treehugging Ithorians, and if I were an Ex-Jedi trying to recover my connection to the force? Hell yeah I'm going to take what I can get!

Khoonda vs Mercernaries: Really, I think I would side with the Mercs. Why? Well regardless of the way it would work out, at this point my Exile is hard up for credits, using everything he finds as components, along with that factor, we have the part where I personally dislike the leader of Khoonda and the way that it was abandoned by the republic etc. If they can't spare the credits, then fine, let the mercs take it and do as they will, if you don't care then we don't care right?

Vaklu vs Talia: Vaklu. Hands down. Why? Because I don't like Talia. Nuff said. Actually not, but I just like the Usurper thing... it's kinda awesome. Normally I like to see as many people suffer as I can :( I'm disturbed eh? But that's the way it is when you think that humanity's going to destroy itself anyways, w/e let Vaklu have the place, some sith or henchman is going to assasinate him within the next month of that planet's calendar right? (And no, don't ask why I've given up on humanity, I have neither the time, nor the patience to explain it to you!)

Game Choices: Well I normally lean in the side that I tend to play for depending on what i'm doing, basically when I start I go "Light or Dark... Hmmm..." and just play from there, making the most obvious and blatently characteristic/boring choices. But that's where it ends like that, now i stopped doing that and just use, personal judgement and then evidence from past experiences (within that character's time frame, kinda like i'm playing a continued D&D session.)

Czerka for the lose, I know how homo they are from playing the first one. Ah the good old persicution of the Czerkinians. So I eneded up siding with the Scrutom Heads Ithorians.

I think the first time I accidentally sided with the merx

And likewise with Kommandant Vaklu

Oh yes and I always help the good old Wehrmacht whenever I can.

These are my Choices:

Czerka vs Ithorians: Ithorians For two reasons.One, Czerka is a group of lying,Stuck up brats, and if i'm an ex-jedi trying to re-connect with the force, well.... Duh!

Mercs vs Khoonda: Mercenaries because I hate Master Vrook.Also, I just feel more powerful taking over Khoonda!!!!!! :):p

Vaklu vs Talia: Vaklu.First off, although I hate Tobin, I hate the Republic more.Second, I think Vaklu would make Onderon a stronger planet.Down with the Republic!!!!!! :(:devil:

Me it's like Darth Rexon..says

Czerka vs. Ithorians:...because i hate the ithorians

And for the rest it's like Darth Rexon

Mercenaries vs. Khoonda: I hate Master Vrook and i want to kill him

Vaklu vs Talia: Because Vaklu is a true general...and i hate the republic

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Usually for Telos, would work for the Ithorians. As for Dantooine, although it is possible to stay as an LS character even when working for Azkul and defeatin Vrook, generally like assisting the Administrator and gathering forces to assist in countering mercenary threat. Besides, people like Jorran, Dillon, Suulru, Dopak, and Akkere can be recruited to aid against Azkul. Which makes fight substantially easier. Somehow, aiding Azkul seems a bit mundane especially if one is not really interested in credits.

For Nar Shadda, would do more of things to counter Exchange efforts. G0T0 is not necessarily my cup of tea as an interesting character. In terms of Onderon, either Vaklu and Talia can be assisted. Both have their own opinions and yet both remain true to their values and words characteristically reflective of their situation. Their rivalry seems based upon contest for rule over Onderon and almost just that, it seems.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...

czerka- my game crashes if I help the ithorians...

khoonda- Azkul gets on my nerves, thinking he is so tough...

talia- Im just a good guy, really...

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I side with the Ithorians, because they are there to help Telos not line their pockets. I help Khoonda because I liked Zherron. That and I don't like proving Vrook right, I like seeing him wrong, wrong, wrong about my character. I help Talia because General Vaklu was allied with the Sith. And not just any Sith, Nihilus, can you say midnight snack to Onderon? :p That and he fired on my ship. Like I'm going to help him after that. Idiot.

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Telos and Dantooine are no problem. We already know from K1 that Czerka are evil, exploiting bastages. Khoonda made its own bed when it invited the mercenaries on board, but it was that or starve to death; its leader had to make some hard choices, but at least she did it with her eyes open.

Onderon is a different matter. I always side with Talia, but I always ask myself why. Yes, she is the 'rightful' ruler, and it isn't fair for Vaklu to take it from her. But since when does that alone make her the better choice? Logically, she isn't. (And I don't like her. She comes across as a pouty, spoiled princess who hired herself a Jedi to keep the big bad usurper away; and she has nary a clue about how to do the same for her planet. Onderon doesn't have the luxury of a 'learning curve', and it's hard not to see that as a big opportunity for the continuing 'support' of the Jedi Council. <_<)

If the issue is Onderon's survival, then the colony needs a strong leader more than it needs to rely on an archaic tradition. Vaklu is a proven military leader, he has the colony's preservation at heart, and for what it's worth, he is part of the royal family. If Talia has to resort to hiding in her castle, he obviously already owns the balance of power, even without the Sith. It's a gamble either way, but the odds seem to favor Vaklu.

Of course, reason doesn't work here. Both Vaklu and Talia are just pawns in the Sith/Jedi struggle; it isn't really about them or preserving a culture at all. All I can say is poor, stupid Onderon. R.I.P.