The end of Kotor 2

I finished Kotor 2 twice on light and dark. Yeah I am a late bloomer:) Anyway the end of the game was very dissapointing on both parts. But the game was fun. I had a few questions about the game.

1. Did Bao-dur die? Because he leaves a hologram message for his remote droid that makes it sounds like he droaked.

2. Why did G0-TO Destroy the remote and then you see it is fine later on? I think this game had a fiew open ended stories.

3. The nav computer is voice locked and when the HK unit inquires about it. T-3 zaps him and does a memory wipe. So who voice locked the computer?

I finished Kotor 2 twice on light and dark. Yeah I am a late bloomer:) Anyway the end of the game was very dissapointing on both parts. But the game was fun. I had a few questions about the game.

1. Did Bao-dur die? Because he leaves a hologram message for his remote droid that makes it sounds like he droaked.

2. Why did G0-TO Destroy the remote and then you see it is fine later on? I think this game had a fiew open ended stories.

3. The nav computer is voice locked and when the HK unit inquires about it. T-3 zaps him and does a memory wipe. So who voice locked the computer?

No one knows what Baos' fate was, if you wish to follow the dicussion about it, follow the link the last two people sent. I'm also not sure why G0-T0 destroyed the little remote on Malachore, maybe he didn't want the remote to succeed in what he was planning to do. And to the navicomputer, I thought that was obvious: In right after the events of KOTOR I, before Revan went to find this 'new threat' he locked the navicomputer so no one could find out where he went.

Hope that helps, although I did not really have much to answer on the first two questions as I do not have a answer.

For now, he is still alive and can be assumed he was repairing the Ebon Hawk.

Ahhh....this is a very confusing part of the story. Goto is supposed to descend on the remote and "repair" it. Later, when Goto shows up to stop the remote from activating the mass shadow generator, he actually programed the remote to stop moving and from continuing his orders. Of course, in cut-content and in recently made canon, HK-47 shows up to stop Goto (who deactivates himself and one can assume that HK reprogrammed the Remote to continue his orders and then went back to the ship while the remote died with Malachor V)

Listen to the dialog. Kreia says that only she has access to the navicomputer when she joins your party. T3 didn't want Hk to know where the Ebon Hawk had been (Malachor V)

Edited by Wild Storm

You better hope he wasn't repairing the ship while the Exile hunted down Kriea. 'Cause if I remember correctly on darkside the Ebon Hawk fell down a crevasse!

Edited by NecroDOS

You better hope he wasn't repairing the ship while the Exile hunted down Kriea. 'Cause if I remember correctly on darkside the Ebon Hawk fell down a crevasse!

As did in the LS version and low and behold, it rises as the core collapses. <_<