jedi robe inconsistencies

Guest The Architect
now you make it sound like i'm making an issue out of it, i was simply asking if anyone noticed that or shared my preference of a more consistent view of the past. you don't?"

Well it could be argued otherwise that from a certain point of view, you are kind of making an unnecessary (but not a big) issue out of it. Take this quote of yours into consideration...

that's not the point, as awful as they may be Kotor robes are all we saw during the first game, pretending they never existed is just making it worse, they could have simply left the old robes for recordings of the past.

Besides, I'm not saying that your making a big deal out of it or having a sad, but you have said that you think the Jedi Masters in the holo-recording should have been wearing the KotOR robes to be consistent with continuity; you've stated your opinion, I've stated mine, I wouldn't care if the Jedi Masters were wearing the KotOR robes or the KotOR II robes in that holo-recording, because it's not that big of a deal to me.

I know your not making a big deal out of it, because you'd be saying things such as "Why the **** weren't the Jedi Masters wearing the KotOR robes in that holo-recording! It doesn't make any ****in sense! It's inconsistent, blah blah blah..."

However, I will say that I think this topic is pointless and irrelevant, hence the reason why I said before that I don't care what type of robes the Jedi Masters were wearing, because in the end, it doesn't really matter if you ask me.

Actually you know what, now that I think of it, your right. I think you are making an unnecessary issue out of the matter, considering your most recent post about how you said pretending they never existed is just making it worse. To me, that sounds like you making an issue out of it...

Edited by The Architect

To me, that sounds like you making an issue out of it...
then you should see me talking about serious stuff :D but you're right i've already posted my opinion, no sense in keeping up the explanations, after all my thought was clear, i didn't speak japanese and i hate preaching. i was just trying to make conversation, i didn't realize i was sounding somewhat hostile or even stuck up.

Guest The Architect
then you should see me talking about serious stuff :D but you're right i've already posted my opinion, no sense in keeping up the explanations, after all my thought was clear, i didn't speak japanese and i hate preaching. i was just trying to make conversation, i didn't realize i was sounding somewhat hostile or even stuck up.

No, you weren't being hostile or stuck up. You, like everyone else, are entitled to your own opinions. To make things more clear, or to look at it from my point of view, KotOR II is just a video game, that's it. While I somewhat like both KotOR and KotOR II, any issue regarding KotOR and KotOR II that has anything to do with graphics and gameplay are of no concern to me.

I don't make a big deal out of anything regarding KotOR and KotOR II because they are just video games. While I do have my opinions (mainly about plot/character discussion) I won't lose sleep over anything regarding gameplay or graphics that is inconsistent, because as I've said, there just video games, you can expect stuff like that to happen.

Edited by The Architect

But Armani's suits are so shexy. :D

It was difficult for me to separate how I prefer K2 robes and why they should use K1's for the past...I never noticed any difference in the Holo-recording on Dantooine.

The K1 Kel Droma Robes are from the past and look like K1 robes. Nomi's Robes also from the past look like K2 's. They are from two different games so probably different designers. The robes of the Sith Assassins look different to the SA's in K1. The K2 SA robes look like there from Exar Kun's time. Yet K1 Assassins look like Ajunta Pal. I still don't know if I have put the K1 robes fuglyness aside....

I am not being sarcastic ,but :p don't you hate that. :o

Perhaps the Jedi have winter clothing ,and the corpses all died in winter. :p .....No.

Edit: :( Corpses can't die. :ermm:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Doesn't matter. It really doesn't. If they could have put robes like these new ones into K1, they would have. Also the new ones are like somebody said K1 robes with a robe over it. Nothing weird about the scene. The only one I'd agree to changing is the inside of Vrooks robe to red... maybe. No reason he wouldn't change robes when he went to Dantooine.

Inconsistant... fah. People here are definitely getting bored.

• 3 weeks later...

You can't expect a person to wear the same robes all the time, they would become very smelly. Naw, they'de definately need more tunics and robes, so they can change into some clean ones while the other set is at the dry-cleaners.

Which reminds me, where in the h*ll is WC in Ebon Hawk? :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It is likely easier to look at robes as being changeable, although K2 robes unarguably look closer to being Jedi-like. Hope that K2 robes might be further evolved in K3. Ones in K1 were ok for start, but somehow thought that they were wearing white T-shirts as long undergarment beneath brown Jedi robe. Could not quite get that, somehow.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 months later...

In all seriousness though, the Kotor II robes are just the Kotor I suit with a cloak/robe over it. Really, for the sake of logic, they hsould have just kept the old robes, and added the new robes in for flavour.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.