Order of quests on Telos?

I feel as though I've really messed up a whole lot of quests on this level.

I am at the point where the only thing I can do is get on the shuttle to go to Telos level RZ 0031, but I have a whole lot of quests not completed yet.

I still have to work out where the modified blaster came from, I have to find the assassin, there are a bunch of criminals that i saw leaving the Czerka compound that I have a bounty for, and a few other quests left to do. Obviously I've done the main quest line, which is the Illithorian stuff, but I remember from playing years ago having a quest where I had to steal the flower growing in the Ilithorian compound, and I have no such quest in my log.

Can I come back up on the shuttle once I leave the area? Or have I screwed this up completely?

You can come back to Telos, but alot of the quests are not completeable, I believe the blaster is one. Obsidian left alot out of the game most say due to time restraints.

and welcome to the forum

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

The blaster quest is incompletable if you go to Telos surface before telling LT Grenn you have found it.

However if you want ,after returning you can ask a Duros if he knows anything about the Blaster ,he will offer you a smuggling job.

The escaped criminals quest depends on where you go after seeing them flee Cerka. Meaning you must go straight to the Dock (I find using the transporter works without a problem.) I don't know why it must be done this way ,but it works for me.

Ah yes ,Batono quest can be done after Telos as there is no time or order restrictions on that.

Unfortunately from your other topic......for you this part seems buggish so I don't know if this will work for you.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I feel as though I've really messed up a whole lot of quests on this level.

I am at the point where the only thing I can do is get on the shuttle to go to Telos level RZ 0031, but I have a whole lot of quests not completed yet.

I still have to work out where the modified blaster came from, I have to find the assassin, there are a bunch of criminals that i saw leaving the Czerka compound that I have a bounty for, and a few other quests left to do.  Obviously I've done the main quest line, which is the Illithorian stuff, but I remember from playing years ago having a quest where I had to steal the flower growing in the Ilithorian compound, and I have no such quest in my log. 

Can I come back up on the shuttle once I leave the area? Or have I screwed this up completely?

All of those quests are completable except the missing criminals and finding batono. After speaking to Lt Gren, go to the store right next to the cantina and ask the guy on the right side about the modified blaster. That will advance you in the smuggling quest.

At the docking bay, where the shuttles are, ask the guy standing behind the computer at the czerka dock about batu rem. For 25 credits he will tell you the info you need to complete the quest.

The escaped criminals can only be caught if you help czerka. You can make a deal with Jana Lorso to land you right where the criminals are. Since you helped the ithorians you cannot complete that mission.

You can find batono by speaking to the czerka guard at the czerka dock about batono. You have to do this before you help the ithorians. Jana Lorso will tell you to look at the ithorian compound where you have to persaude choto habat to tell you his location. Since you are helping the ithorians Jana lorso will not speak to you or help you in any way.

>_< That you can only kill the escaped criminals if you help Czerka is untrue. I have never helped Czerka. I know where they are and have gutted them many times.

If you ask Grenn for work after completing every main quest Blaster quest also if it takes your fancy. Then go to the dock for Batu Rem.Back to Grenn.Then to Cerka.Back to dock.....I have only used the Transporters for this ,and it has worked for me as I sad earlier. So I don't know if it works if you don't use them.

Escaped Criminals = Luck

Blaster= go to the 2 Bith sellsman. Either work for one (and activate the smuggling quests like the one with the flower you mention) or after agreeing to work for him go to Grenn and get the requirements

Batano = As mentioned before; bribe the Czerka people at the dock

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

:blink: That you can only kill the escaped criminals if you help Czerka is untrue. I have never helped Czerka. I know where they are and have gutted them many times.

If you ask Grenn for work after completing every main quest Blaster quest also if it takes your fancy. Then go to the dock for Batu Rem.Back to Grenn.Then to Cerka.Back to dock.....I have only used the Transporters for this ,and it has worked for me as I sad earlier. So I don't know if it works if you don't use them.

So where are they? You are the only person to find the escaped criminals while working for the ithorians.

To finish the quest you have to help Jana Lorso, then the criminals will be close to where you land. If they are appearing for you then you have something wrong with your game.

If you help the ithorians, the escaped criminals become ordinary mercenaries. To finish the quest you have to lie to Lt Gren when you return to telos.

Edited by Bogj

Okay ,their surrounded by mines between two cliffs when you turn the first corner after destroying the sentry droid. If I don't go straight to the docks after they flee they are not there. Then I have to lie to Grenn.

It is logical asking Grenn for work last as you should take care of the main quests before you ask for something else to do. There for it is more likely ,that them not being there if it isn't done in a specific order is the glitch. :(

Edited by Purgatorio

As for the flower quest, you have to do some Teh Black Marketzor-ing. The sleezy salesman on Telos, the one who sells weapons ask him about the whole black marketing thing, I dont know how to trigger it though, then you get into the whole bussiness of stealing rare items or whatnot to get some hard earned cash. The leaf being one of those items.

Take the job but instead of going to the Vivarium, talk to Lieutenant Grenn

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.