Planescape torment savegames

Well guys , i was playin this game and then suddenly had to format the hard drive due to security issues. I was somewhere near sygil's garbage dums or something i dont remember but I want to restart game at the point where TNO and the skull enter thge city first. Thats when they com eout of catacombs .

Can anyone give me savegame where i can start from that point, that is TNO's first entry in to the city from and out of the catacombs? [ catacombs ere bit boring compared to city, so i dont wanna play through them again if possible. also i have the 4 cd version.]

Any help appriciated!

Might as well play through it again, there is so much difference if you just make a different character.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Totally, simply try a new class and all of a sudden tons of new dialogue options start popping up.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."