"That old thing? I built him when I was a kid."

Hello KOTOR fans, NecroDOS here, new member with a question.

I was exploring the minning tunnels on Peragus sometime yesterday when I found if you travel down to the main generators where Atton contacts you via the comlink and you being talking about the Maintenants Drones in the middle of that conversation you get a quick glance of what looks like Bao-Dur's remote watching the Exile from a distance.

:p I'm kind of confused... Does this mean Bao-Dur was on Peragus? And if so, how did he and the remote escape it's destruction?

Or am I wrong..?

Edited by NecroDOS

It is a bug

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Everybody has it; and it is a bug.

From what I hear TSLRP replaces it with a remote sensor again...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

it IS a bug.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

:lol: Must be a bug ,as I have not noticed it playing music when told to shut up...So far away and for such a short time. How did you come to the conclusion that it's Bao-Dur's remote and not a normal maintenance droid?

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

:) Must be a bug ,as I have not noticed it playing music when told to shut up...So far away and for such a short time. How did you come to the conclusion that it's Bao-Dur's remote and not a normal maintenance droid?

If you look at the droid, it bares the marks found on Bao-Dur's remote.

I never noticed it

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

It is still just a bug