Sasha or G0-T0

Who's more useless, Sasha or G0-T0  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who's more useless, Sasha or G0-T0

• Sasha
    • G0-T0

:) Sacha is more useless. With GOTO you get credits and more XP. With Sacha you have to talk to that wookie and her ,even if your abandoning her. If you don't kick her off you have to go back to Dantooine. Load screens.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

i usually drop her off on Korriban hoping she gets blasted with Force Lightning by some random sith student

G0-T0 had one of the most interesting back stories of any Kotor NPC.
i found him terribly funny, Daran Norris was a great choice to voice him, and yes he has a very good backstory. Edited by jinger

For a minor side-quest, Sasha was pretty good and original I thought. Trying to figure out a language is better than yet another delivery-boy quest, even if the sounds got a bit repetitive.

For an NPC and party-member, G0-T0 was no fun to be around and a useless fighter, although somewhat improved by an interesting backstory. A 'Jettison from Ebon Hawk' option would have improved him no end. :D

G0-T0 is the more useless.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Why aren't you contributing?

K1 darkside isn't "EVIL". More scummy than manipulative "EVIL".

:)

Being baddie in K2 is much worser

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

For the record, that language thing was nicked from The Longest Journey, there was a similar puzzle there.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect

I know it has already been said before, but what kind of stupid poll is this? Is there some point to this? DAWUSS, you ask who is more useless out of Sasha or GO-TO? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke (considering all the GO-TO haters)?

As Hades has said, one is a party member, the other is not; it's like asking who is going to win the 2005 AFL Grand Final, Sydney or West Coast? Sydney already won the Grand Final, so the question is useless. The mere fact that GO-TO is a party member in KotOR II automatically makes him more useful than Sasha (regardless of whether you like him/use him or not).

Really, I'm wasting my time by posting on this topic, but sometimes I just can't resist commenting on stupid topics/polls like this and in this case, I had to have my say on this. You could tell me to lighten up and say that you were just making a joke (if you were joking that is) but the thing is, if you were joking, it just isn't funny.

I don't mean to come off as harsh or anything, but put it this way, you left yourself open for this kind of stuff because you made such a friggin ridiclious, waste of time poll...

Edited by The Architect

*tosses sand up into the air* Well, I think this one has reached an end. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts