Did the exile die on Malachor?

At the end of the planet Malachor and the game did the exile make it out in time before the destruction of the planet?... I believe so just to the fact that when the Ebon Hawk was escaping it stopped next to the Trayus and if you look closely there is the exile jumping from the crumbling academy towards the loading ramp of the ebon Hawk, afterwors flying away from the doomed planet.

Of course <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It is from lightside ending, geez. You really have played game only as DS? :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yeah, it really depends on what path you were following before the end of the game. If dark the Exile seems to stay there, if light the Exile flys of in his/her ship. So either way, I suppose, the Exile lives.

Well that's just my theory anyway.

No proof for that too <_<

The DS ending has been keeping me thinking. Malachor isnt destroyed but im not too sure if he just stays or if he leaves. I been thinking that he may have left. Though the title of the scene is "Assuming the Dark Throne" so another possiblilty is that he explores the Trayus Academy to have a better understanding of the Sith. But there were ship reckage in that scene that kinda looked liked they were being pulled to Malachor...But it could have been just the camera going into that nebula

hi.

No... I just find it so hard to believe. I mean, playing LS can't be that hard, and why not to play game as many ways as you can? Then you get most fun of it :)

Yeah well, I guess we'll only find out the Exile's true fate is to wait and see if a KOTOR III comes out.

That's supposing they don't do what we all want them to do, and let us play the Mandalorian wars (more likely the Jedi Civil War sadly [because revan and the exile can look like so many diff people], where we would have our masked up revan and malak running around, along with atton randomly and hear stories of the exile returning for his judgement among his former companions gone sith...) so we can get the best of both Revan, the Exile (ousted supposin it's the JCW), The Mandalorians (duh!!) and finally understand the backstory to the other two games... "Zomg look at what that crazeh Bao-Dur is up to over there!"

And if they don't do what i said... They should make a SW:BG out of the mandalorian wars so I can still have my Mandalorian's slaughter the outer rim *wahahahaha*

Anyways to the topic at hand... I don't think the Exile dies on Malachor. He seems to be very alive and well to me during the endings... But maybe he comes back later and commits ritual seppaku according to the code of the samurai... Wait what? Anyways, point is atm the Exile did whatever your mind says so :(

Well sometimes I start off LS(just to get Mira) but I always end up DS. Plus Force Crush is much more useful than Force Enlightenment

But why, why you always end up DS? One Force Power should not mean so much :(

Edited by Xard

Well sometimes I start off LS(just to get Mira) but I always end up DS. Plus Force Crush is much more useful than Force Enlightenment

But why, why you always end up DS? One Force Power should not mean so much :)

You must remember, the weak minded are easily influenced by the allure of the Dark Side... You musn't concern yourself so much with such trivial matters. :p That's the awnser for it, now that you know the reason, what step do you take from here to turn him to the light side?