my kotor 2 tattoo

Lord Mayyn

Michael Jackson is paler :wacko:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That's the most pale piece of skin in the history of the world.

Ehm.. Yeah ..

totally skinny white boy .. not like me..

I'm tan! ... yep...... not like me.. :(

Aw c'mon, with the summer we had this year? Did you manage not to get hit at all? :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's nice that you've gone and got it done and all because your such a fan of the game, but I just don't htink it looks right.

Nihiulus to me looks a little too white, and bloody too. I mean, i'm sure the bits bet ween his eyes weren't there before, and that looks a bitw....i'm not sure what teh word is.

It looks like you've done it with permanent marker pen.

I think it's too big for your arm, too.

Maybe you could have got an artist to draw it, instead of doing it yourself in the mirror?

:-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Aw c'mon, with the summer we had this year? Did you manage not to get hit at all?  >_<

Well this year I'm actually a little tan .. But I've been outside ALOT! the sun (no matter how many rays I get) never seem to affect me at all.. and when winter comes I'll be as pale as the snow outside again..

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah, but what's it going to look like when you're old?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

This is by far my proudest moment. When I created this character with Avellone I mentioned to him that we will know we have made great characters when we begin to see people dressed up as characters from KOTORII at conventions. This however beats them all. With all sincerity - thank you, Lord Mayyn, you have made my day.

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon