Ending

I started this account for the purpose of creating this thread after beating Kotor II. I was DSF and I told Atton Reven was also DSF. **I'm new here so, this is in the spoiler section so I'm allowed to say endings and stuff, just to be sure I'll put the black background on...

Okay so the ending for me was, the Ebon Hawk fell into Malachor as did Darth Trayus and Malachor didn't die... My question: Were all of my party members on the Ebon Hawk when it fell, what happened to Reven, and were any of the previous characters from Kotor involved in this game?

The ending left me a little disapointed. Also what other choices could I make to have a different ending or different occurneces?

(\__/)

(O.o )

(> < )

hello there, i'll try to explain.

• Revan dark = Carth is dead so you can't see him
  • Revan light = you meet Carth (and Bastila if Revan was male) after the Ravager
  • Revan male = T3's holorecord shows Bastila
  • after the Ebon Hawk crashes on Malachor Atton has to stay onboard and make repairs so that when the ship gets free of the rocks Atton flies her to the Trayus Core and picks up the Exile
  • Revan is long gone to the unknown regions, to fight the old Sith Empire, supposedly the remnants of Naga Sadow's forces

many found the ending disappointing but some change their mind after some playthroughs

[*]after the Ebon Hawk crashes on Malachor Atton has to stay onboard and make repairs so that when the ship gets free of the rocks Atton flies her to the Trayus Core and picks up the Exile

Propably not true

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It is just assumption. We do not know how EH came to save Exile in LS ending

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

It is just assumption. We do not know how EH came to save Exile in LS ending

Yeah didnt the hawk crash and turn into a pile of junk I always wondered how magically was repaired. :-

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Everything is possible with the force.

yeah or as Purgatoria said cut content

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Originally EH was ment to be destroyed, and Exile would've leaved Malachor with other ship... But if my memory works, LA did not want (beta testers has whined or something) EH to be destroyed and due time restraintsa all they could do was quickly make a videos where EH comes to save Exile and where EH leaves Malachor V

This is something that Team Gizka must make their very own explanation

maybe the exile's companions stayed on telos and when and mira snook on board and when the eh fell t3 probaly repaired it then he found mira and mira found the exile and then he took her somewhere then left for the unknown

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Everything is possible with the force.

yeah or as Purgatoriao said cut content

Edit: Wrong gender. :)

:o Did you not notice the :huh::x after that? :( Do you not care that typing the two 'c' words made me feel so repulsed that I had to sand-paper my finger tips....I need an optional disclaimer. :( That will do until I think of one. Much better than uncontrollable twitching.

Another ship seems logical. After all even if you don't finish Nar Shadda GOTO shows up. Which is most confusing for the first playthrough. So GOTO must of had a cloaked ship somewhere. The to be restored scene with Remote and HK droids would fit in with this also ,as they cant disaperate ,to my knowledge at least.

I think it's quite disturbing that when I am full of **** it later makes sense to me. Imagine how disturbed those are who also understand my delusions.

:alien:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.