about.......

I like it. There aren't alot of people with Kotor Tattoos.... :rolleyes: why anyone would have a green midget I don't know.

So the Sion one could mean over coming mortality....or pain for the wimps but why Nihilus other than aesthetic reasons?

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

i wanted Sion at first, but i had to settle for Nihilus. i was getting a tattoo that day no matter what. but if i wanted Sion picture perfect, i was gonna have to wait. but hey, i was gonna get Nihilus too, but i thought i was gonna get Sion first. things sometimes work out differently then how you plan them

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

:-

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Why?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

cool it might suck though when your older

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

:- Whats wrong with a full body suit? If I had the money I would....not starwars though. It is art so you express it how you want.

I don't know why someone would spend time and money for a tattoo then spend more of both to get it removed....Probably if its crappy ,but if your so fickle and impatient you really deserve a crap tattoo.

This one looks good no bleeding of colours ,and the lines look clear. :ermm:Don't like red in tattoos but that's just me and my opinion doesn't matter. :p

This belongs in the "You Know Your Playing to Much KOTOR2 When" thread.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

In general, I don't like looking at people covered in tatoos. One or two, or three is fine, but when people have themselves covered, to the point where you can barely see skin...It's wierd. So I guess I'm me to judge.

Edited by Krookie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.