about.......

:luck:

Awesomeness... I think

Nice tattoo, though it'll scare girls away for sure :lol:

Meh, quite nice one. But getting Sion too, maybe that's too much...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Indeed. To do what? :luck:

I mean, I would not be happy if I was 70 and I had Sion in my back or something

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

with the dark side, he could not be struck down. he would regenerate in a second. naturaly, i cant do that. but what i fail to do in life, i will do in death

Sion didnt give up till the Exile talked him into it.

Edited by Lord Mayyn

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

with the dark side, he could not be struck down. he would regenerate in a second. naturaly, i cant do that. but what i fail to do in life, i will do in death

Sion didnt give up till the Exile talked him into it.

:luck:

What exactly you are going to do?

Well if you turn 40 and change your mind, and you have money, you can have it removed via lasers.

In the meantime...it looks pretty cool. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts