Games you have Uninstalled recently

Bokishi

Ubersoldier, NOLF, and one or two others that I went thru and tossed because I don't play em anymore.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I don't have much space on my computer, so I pretty much uninstall all games that I'm not currently playing, or haven't played in a while.

So, um, I guess a huge list.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I haven't uninstalled any games since I purchased a larger hard drive. I only have 29 games installed currently which comes out to 35GB's so far and I still have room for twice that amount left over so no uninstalling in the near futre for me. :)

Oblivion. I've played through as a knight character and member of the Fighter's Guild, and as a thief. That leaves the Mages guild and evil/Dark Brotherhood approaches, which I'm going to leave until I get a new computer with grass puddle-free graphics. :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I haven't installed too many since I lost all my games when my harddrive lost the plot. (When I lost Space Rangers 2.):

Before that, I had unisnstalled Rome:Total War and especially the Barbarian Invasion expansion (never played more than one game of that: just wasn't fun not being a Roman fascist), because it was over 2GB. Having said that: I was happy to have Half-Life 2 removed, as it was up over 10GB ... the most memorably gleeful excision was a while back: Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne (what an horrific expansion).

Since the hd loss, I have only installed Half-Life 2:Episode 1 (and Half-Life 2), Fallout and Scrabble. Though I just received Hearts of Iron II:Doomsday. Though I am keen to re-install (and re-start from stratch) Space Rangers 2 ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Fahrenheit.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

DOOM3 is going to be going away soon, and Oblivion. I have a big disk too, and haven't uninstalled very often since, but lately...video files are huge, and I hate running with anything even remotely close to a full disk. I don't even like a half-full disk... :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts