Just Wondiner What The Canon Ending oF KotOR 1 was

:luck:

Yeah, canonical ending is LSM

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I see, thanks. Oh and is that info in your sig true as well? (Not much of a Fanfic reader, prefer Canon stuff but dont find a lot of KotOR Canon stuff)

no......i just like jolee bindo.

one of my all time fav kotor characters

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Well, although K1 canon Revan is established as a lightside male, personally find it hard to consider it as an option that relates accurately to the story. Somehow, tend to think that female seems just as likely. It is quite grey, to some extent. One could also argue that as Revan was not quite as tall as Malak, and that it could be a she, although it is not openly contestable.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, although K1 canon Revan is established as a lightside male, personally find it hard to consider it as an option that relates accurately to the story. Somehow, tend to think that female seems just as likely. It is quite grey, to some extent. One could also argue that as Revan was not quite as tall as Malak, and that it could be a she, although it is not openly contestable.

Your opinion is all well and good, but the original poster asked for the CANON Revan, and there is NO debate, NO grey area. HE is male.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Your opinion is all well and good, but the original poster asked for the CANON Revan, and there is NO debate, NO grey area. HE is male.

yup

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

What part of my response to Vaxxen where I said "your opinion is well and good", meaning he/she is free to have their views on whether Revan should be male or female, HOWEVER, the original post is about CANON, and the CANON is officially male.

There is no debate about that. There is no grey area. Like I said, how is that hard to understand?

It's like debating that George Bush is president of the US. Sure, some may think he's a poor choice. Sure, some may question his ideas. But he IS the president, there is no debating that, there is no grey area.

Understand?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Revan's LSM, Exile's LSF

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

He's right :)