T3 will not join

I am rather early on in the game, and have just come across T3 in the fuel tunnel. I thought that T3 joins the party and follows you into the Ebon Hawk. But it doesn't. I tried my best to be nice, and after talking it says influence increased, and T3 follows until I go up the ramp. It stays in the back room not far from where I found it. What is going wrong here?

Cheers

Gary Thomas

You could manually move T3 as a last resort. Activate Solo mode, switch to T3 and move him up the ramp to where your character is. Am assuming that you are at the ramp where a computer terminal is that can unlock purple force field beyond which lies 3-4 walking droids. Then, deactivate Solo mode.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

:luck:

He doesn't appear to party selection screen?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No, T3 didn't appear among the characters you could select.

However, the problem is solved.

I gave up on T3 and went ahead and boarded the Ebon Hawk. Lo and behold, T3 showed up (having been left on the fuel deck) and joined the party on the Ebon Hawk!

Is that always the time T3 joins?

No, T3 didn't appear among the characters you could select.

However, the problem is solved.

I gave up on T3 and went ahead and boarded the Ebon Hawk. Lo and behold, T3 showed up (having been left on the fuel deck) and joined the party on the Ebon Hawk!

Is that always the time T3 joins?

No usually he joins me when i'm in the fuel depot tunnel.

That surely is a weird bug

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)